mod contest: PGR Bruzda

gentfarmer

mod contest: PGR Bruzda

Post by gentfarmer »

I really like this map. It has such atmosphere with the run-down buildings and rusty equipment, how I imagine that part of the World.

I also like the fact that the fields sort of "just happen" and are not a regular shape and the ground is not a uniform consistency; a couple of times ploughing in oil seed radish the tractor has bogged down in mud.

Perhaps the downside of this map is owning all fields so if you run with plant withering on you will lose a lot of crops and there are no fields to do missions on
PC user
thumbwiz

Re: mod contest: PGR Bruzda

Post by thumbwiz »

Great effort by the modder.
My preference is a map that is more on the tidy side. I would have to be quite lazy to let my buildings get run-down and allow my equipment to rust away.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Whilst many parts of Poland are like that, especially the run down PGR owned farms (massive cooperative farms previously owned by the government) would be left run down, I would not want you to think that is how all Polish farmers operate.
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

theSeb wrote:Whilst many parts of Poland are like that, especially the run down PGR owned farms (massive cooperative farms previously owned by the government) would be left run down, I would not want you to think that is how all Polish farmers operate.
Thanks for the real view of Poland theSeb, I guessed that would be the case.
PC user
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

gentfarmer wrote:
theSeb wrote:Whilst many parts of Poland are like that, especially the run down PGR owned farms (massive cooperative farms previously owned by the government) would be left run down, I would not want you to think that is how all Polish farmers operate.
Thanks for the real view of Poland theSeb, I guessed that would be the case.
I left Poland 27 years ago, but I do still go to visit occasionally and have many good memories of a youth spent on my grandfather's farm. Two years ago I was in the potato growing region of Poland and shiny Grimme harvesters were a common sight. I have never seen a Krone Big M in England, but I've seen 3 in Poland.

Then again, I've also seen this in England :D (my own video)

redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^very nice video
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer