Sheep

Erica Von

Sheep

Post by Erica Von »

I have 530 now Reproduction rate is 1 hr 48 min keep up with wool is getting kind of difficult before I know it I have 5 pallets of wool.
BigC92

Re: Sheep

Post by BigC92 »

Id say stack them on a bale trailer, when theres a great demand, thats when you strike.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I always use the UAL trailer that, I think TSM made (?), and it is awesome for loading up wool and then once a great demand, I go in for the kill.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

It is simple with an auto loading trailer.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I have not seen a autoloader for pallets?
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

The UAL script servers bales as well as pallets and board palettes. In the menue in the top left corner you can switch the good loaded, I think it's 'y' . But they are not available on console.
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

If your doing a lot of product moving such as pallets or lumber or animals I'd recommend the road train pack. Very nice looking pack that will autoload pretty much anything. Comes with variations of both lizard semis.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

But that's not realistic!!! You must use the pallet forks!! That's the best part of FS!!!

Just kidding! If I could, I'd use the autoloaders to death! I do enjoy loading bales and pallets, but I'm not dealing with 500+ sheep. I don't think I'd want to. :shock: About 100 is perfect balance between good production and not throwing the controller through the window while loading.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

I've currently got around 1400 sheep and the only time I have trouble keeping up with loading the pallets (using a pallet fork since I'm a lowly console player) is when I 120x through the night. I use the IT runner bale trailer, load it 3 wide, 4 long and 3 high. When selling I unload the IT runner onto the sell area, it fits nice and neat in the area. It won't sell 3 high on the IT Runner but it will if u unload the IT module into the sell area.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

fenixguy wrote:But that's not realistic!!! You must use the pallet forks!! That's the best part of FS!!!

Just kidding! If I could, I'd use the autoloaders to death! I do enjoy loading bales and pallets, but I'm not dealing with 500+ sheep. I don't think I'd want to. :shock: About 100 is perfect balance between good production and not throwing the controller through the window while loading.
Well, I l do that after I used for the first layer the autoload function. Palettes are one stacked one high, so if you want to have a second layer you must diy.
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Preble 818 wrote:If your doing a lot of product moving such as pallets or lumber or animals I'd recommend the road train pack. Very nice looking pack that will autoload pretty much anything. Comes with variations of both lizard semis.
That's abolition brilliant. You have everything you might need on trucks in it. If you use the changing bridge truck from the same modder with the changing bridges pack you can do everything
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Paeppchen wrote:
Preble 818 wrote:If your doing a lot of product moving such as pallets or lumber or animals I'd recommend the road train pack. Very nice looking pack that will autoload pretty much anything. Comes with variations of both lizard semis.
That's abolition brilliant. You have everything you might need on trucks in it. If you use the changing bridge truck from the same modder with the changing bridges pack you can do everything
Kind regards
Rolf
Oh nice I hadn't seen that pack yet looks awesome! But back on sheep pallets. Doing all the loading realistically for me means I can't get into other things I want to dabble in on the scale I want it. So I forgo realisim. All down to what each person want's out of their game.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I have gotten pretty good with forks and placing pallets double high on a Bale trailer.
595 sheep now.....bought that 32k liter water trailer sure saves on trips for water.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^ya that helps when you have over 100 animals, has anyone made a chart to see which animals drink the most?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

actually I have found sheep drink the most, cows are second then pigs.