Lossberg

LukeSpidey

Lossberg

Post by LukeSpidey »

It's the fourth time I return to this map. On previous occasions I really enjoyed it but there were always certain bugs that made me stop playing. This time I am going to stay longer. The map is amazing. I think it's located somewhere in Germany but the outlook remainds me a lot about polish areas where I come from. For this reason it has something special. I hope that the author of the map will update console version as well, because it would be a waste of great potential.

This time I'm not going to use a cheat box. Together with loan, hard work and MF machiner I will try to get to some small fortune. I'm also intrested in jobs for othere farmers and the trophy for it. Will see if it works on all map or just those vanilla ones.

I will keep you posted what's going on on my farm.
Michael82

Re: Lossberg

Post by Michael82 »

A very nice map, but it would be nicer if there was a space for things to place, maybe a small industrial platform, in a future update ...?
Mike
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Also too bad that some tree trunks cannot be removed.

The yard is quite small but there are barns everywhere to store the machinery and if I remember correctly there are 2-3 farms available for players. What impressed me about this map is that the landscape is so true. Fields are close to one another like in reality. The maps by Giants are ok, but the rectangular fields and a lot of space between them really spoil the experience.

I'm planning to remove tree and bushes beside the main farm and maybe put there some heavy equipment when I eventually get one.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Thank you for posting this ...

When I tried the first version of this map my thoughts was exactly like yours ... and I decided not to play it.

Since then I have learned to edit maps using the GIANTS editor.
I might give it another go but first I will delete some of the buildings to create areas for placeable mods.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I really like Lossberg. I think it was a map far ahead of others, especially at the time it came out and being console compatible. I just can't get used to the main farm. It's just too "nice". It looks more like a place that would store collector cars, not tractors. For this reason, my small farming is being done on Old Stream V2. Lots of hills, small fields, and it's "dirty".

I may revisit Lossberg sometime though, because it is a beautiful map.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Is it updated already? Because for pc yess, for consoles not yesterday at least... :-(
Is my favourite 2 :-D
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Hey anyone tried to use Deepplow(chisel) on this map, like the Jympas?
I tried but it's bumping up out of the ground when I go forward...

Ground depth problem?
FarmerGamer

Post by FarmerGamer »

I love this map, and that the farm is clean and looks brand new is for me perfect! This map is one of a kind, would love a extended version of the map
BalkanViking

Post by BalkanViking »

Yup ! My favourite map too! I play it now with seasons mod and its absolutley beautiful :) And as you mentioned the landscape is really realistic. I play this only because I think it is the most realistic map made for FS17 right now. I also like all the different bulidings. I really hope for some more updates, upgrades and extensions in the future.

Greetings from Slovenia !
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

OP, now thats the way you do it, but i atleast barrow a few g's just to get me started, other then that, i have no use for the cheat box.
Michael82

Post by Michael82 »

I used the Alpego KF7-300 on a field and it worked ok, but my 200hp Fendt really struggled: like 5-6 km/h uphill and 11-12 downhill.
Mike
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

ThaFarmer wrote:Hey anyone tried to use Deepplow(chisel) on this map, like the Jympas?

Ground depth problem?
Are you using the ground response mod?
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Nope the map is still not updated for consoles, pity :( because the train issue is keeping it to play without the money cheat box
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

theSeb wrote:
ThaFarmer wrote:Hey anyone tried to use Deepplow(chisel) on this map, like the Jympas?

Ground depth problem?
Yes. Is that a compatibility problem with G.R. mod?
In that case, I haven't seen any mention about compatibility problem between this map and G.R mod...
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

ThaFarmer wrote:
theSeb wrote:

Ground depth problem?
Yes. Is that a compatibility problem with G.R. mod?
In that case, I haven't seen any mention about compatibility problem between this map and G.R mod...
I have seen another user on Giants Discord having the same issues as you with this map and Ground Response. The author is aware.