Something strange happend on Xbox1

fenixguy

Re: Something strange happend on Xbox1

Post by fenixguy »

JohnDeere318 wrote:^^^Wow, way to make the guy feel bad for what he did. He just lost all gameplay, yet you are telling him this now? :confusednew:
I don't think he said it to make the guy feel bad. We're all here to learn. This is how we learn. The OP also was looking for how to fix the problem if it happens again.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

fenixguy wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:^^^Wow, way to make the guy feel bad for what he did. He just lost all gameplay, yet you are telling him this now? :confusednew:
I don't think he said it to make the guy feel bad. We're all here to learn. This is how we learn. The OP also was looking for how to fix the problem if it happens again.
Yeah sorry, I went too out line there, I deeply apologize. I will stay out of it :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Ah, one can only learn he :-) i read in a feed on technical support about someone happening the same thing EXACTLY to him 2.
I do suspect that map now :hmm:
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

wildflower wrote:
Ah, one can only learn he :-) i read in a feed on technical support about someone happening the same thing EXACTLY to him 2.
I do suspect that map now :hmm:
Oh no, I was not talking about you, I was saying to him not to make you feel bad for what you did. I was re-ensuring that we make mistakes and nothing to be hurt about, I read the post as saying that you should've known the problem before doing a reset, that's how interpreted his message. Like I said previously, I will just stay out of this topic, a post I wish I would've never said, but that's the internet for you, smh.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Magnarex

Post by Magnarex »

wildflower wrote:Last night something strange happened:
It sounds like the same thing I've had on the Xbox twice now. What I did was just uninstall the game, just the game not the addons, (from the manage screen I believe, at work now so can't check) then reinstall it. In my case it's a digital download so I have to re-download it to reinstall it.

Afterwards all of your save games are still there but you have to redownload all of the maps and mods but the save games will still work and will tell you if you're missing a mod that the save was saved with.

I haven't been able to determine what is causing this but it is hugely annoying. It's a 10+ gig download and my download speeds aren't terribly fast.
“I'm not going out of my way looking for devils; but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”
Berrman1967

Post by Berrman1967 »

This has happened to me quite a bit. If your xbox is online and syncs the FS17 game at launch, your saves should be out there somewhere. For future reference, I have been forced to delete is the part called Reserved disk space (4gb) and the game will launch. You lose all mods but the game will launch.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
fenixguy wrote:
Yeah sorry, I went too out line there, I deeply apologize. I will stay out of it :)
Ahh no problem, we all make mistakes, no need to feel bad :chinese:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

I've noticed on my crappy Internet connection if I'm downloading in the background my game will do the same thing. 15 does it as well. Once the game is started i can go out and start my download up.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

i must say, i would love to use one of the american maps for the big bud but i'm a little worried now. Do any of you guys use one of these maps already some time without probs?
Perhaps i should try again because GCV is no place for big buds lol
Thx again for many of your feedback, its usefull and i learned something :-)
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

wildflower wrote:i must say, i would love to use one of the american maps for the big bud but i'm a little worried now. Do any of you guys use one of these maps already some time without probs?
Make sure the map has been updated at least once and you *should* be fine. American Outback, Westbridge Hills, Lawfolds (not American but huge fields) are three that I think are pretty stable now. Of course, strange things happen and you never know...
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

wildflower wrote:i must say, i would love to use one of the american maps for the big bud but i'm a little worried now. Do any of you guys use one of these maps already some time without probs?
Wbh is a good map for big bud, hills add a little challenge too :wink3:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
jwtsn05

Post by jwtsn05 »

Mustang Valley, & American Outback
PS4
Mischief4320

Post by Mischief4320 »

This has happened to me 3 times now on Xbox one. The only way to fix it is uninstalling it and reinstalling it....... It must be a mod that's causing this...... I have hagenstadt installed and a number of implements. Anyone know any troublesome mods?
Magnarex

Post by Magnarex »

I don't know for certain what the issue is but I was starting to think it happens when I shut down the Xbox immediately after quitting out of the game. It's like it doesn't have time to write the save game back to the profile. If I let it sit for 30 seconds or so I don't seem to have the issue. But no real way to know so I could be completely wrong.

But I've never had this issue with any other game on the Xbox.
“I'm not going out of my way looking for devils; but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”