Farming sim 17 platinum (add on)arrives Nov 14 all platforms...

JohnDeere318

Re: Farming sim 17 platinum (add on)arrives Nov 14 all platforms...

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Wow, the hate/rude/request virus is sure spreading everywhere real quick...
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

eric21 wrote:Have u seen the comments on facebook? Jesus Christ a number of them a vile and nasty and foul mouthed
I've weaned my fb experience down to the friends I want to keep up with and block anything I don't wanna see. People are vile online for the most part. Perfectly normal people turn into monsters when their hiding behind their phone unfortunately.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Is the sugarcane gonna be in South America only? Anybody know?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Anybody think there's gonna be another DLC before the platinum add on arrives? November seem like a long wait.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Preble 818 wrote:
eric21 wrote:Have u seen the comments on facebook? Jesus Christ a number of them a vile and nasty and foul mouthed
I've weaned my fb experience down to the friends I want to keep up with and block anything I don't wanna see. People are vile online for the most part. Perfectly normal people turn into monsters when their hiding behind their phone unfortunately.
You said it, they think their all badazz just because there behind a computer, me i dont threaten people, they threaten me, i got no time for stuff like that, if they think its important over a video game, then that's there problem, i have friends who are loyal to me, and im loyal to them, that's all that matters.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

For me on the new Platinum I may not get mainly cause they didn't add any new Challenger company equipment. This to me was more important than adding new European models instead of expanding the already company line other than Massey Ferguson, and Case. They could of have added and expanded Challenger, Fendt, Valtra and the other companies while expanding to new company at the same time.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

BigC92 wrote:
Preble 818 wrote:
You said it, they think their all badazz just because there behind a computer, me i dont threaten people, they threaten me, i got no time for stuff like that, if they think its important over a video game, then that's there problem, i have friends who are loyal to me, and im loyal to them, that's all that matters.
You got it.
baltic1284 wrote:For me on the new Platinum I may not get mainly cause they didn't add any new Challenger company equipment. This to me was more important than adding new European models instead of expanding the already company line other than Massey Ferguson, and Case. They could of have added and expanded Challenger, Fendt, Valtra and the other companies while expanding to new company at the same time.
If it's not for you I get that. But I think a map, new crop type, and equipment for said type is plenty for an expansion. It's not like they added another crop type like soybeans that just added a new crop image. This is along the lines of root crops vs grains. I'll probably get it. I say probably because AC Empire releases at the end of october and I may be sneaking around Egypt. But on the other hand I probably have more hours in FS over the course of 3 releases than any other game so that means something lol.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Garion

Post by Garion »

baltic1284 wrote:For me on the new Platinum I may not get mainly cause they didn't add any new Challenger company equipment. This to me was more important than adding new European models instead of expanding the already company line other than Massey Ferguson, and Case. They could of have added and expanded Challenger, Fendt, Valtra and the other companies while expanding to new company at the same time.
Have they listed everything in the expansion yet? :confusednew: With this expansion I think we would see more than the 2 tractors and a map. You never know there could be more vehicles for other brands too.
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

The funny thing is my dad has a sugar cane harvester toy that is, made by case but im not sure what the numbers are, but im interested to see more news on the matter.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Garion wrote:
Have they listed everything in the expansion yet? :confusednew: With this expansion I think we would see more than the 2 tractors and a map. You never know there could be more vehicles for other brands too.
This is true they havnt yet I am still waiting if they do then great if not no point in wasting money on a game they doesn't either kinda thing.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I suspect we will see a sugar cane Cart, an older harvester etc, everything related to sugarcane or thereabouts. Not sure if Challenger have a South America market
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

eric21 wrote:I suspect we will see a sugar cane Cart, an older harvester etc, everything related to sugarcane or thereabouts. Not sure if Challenger have a South America market
Challenger is a European Market and the last of the big 4 American Market local tractors companies they where organdy owned by Caterpillar Agriculture AGCO got the rights to produce Tracked Tractors only from CAT then CAT the company sold the reaming rights to the new CEO to make Challenger. Challenger then become a subsidiary company to AGCO and bought Terra Gator and Row Gator parts of Sunflower tillage and seeding company along with AGCO acquiring the rest of Sunflower. Challenger the Company is mainly sold in Europe for there Terra Gator and RoGator line RG-300 RG-600 and the terra gator manure spreader and slurry spreader's. Valtra and Massey Ferguson are mainly sold in South America from AGCO.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

baltic1284 wrote:
eric21 wrote:I suspect we will see a sugar cane Cart, an older harvester etc, everything related to sugarcane or thereabouts. Not sure if Challenger have a South America market
Challenger is a European Market and the last of the big 4 American Market local tractors companies they where organdy owned by Caterpillar Agriculture AGCO got the rights to produce Tracked Tractors only from CAT then CAT the company sold the reaming rights to the new CEO to make Challenger. Challenger then become a subsidiary company to AGCO and bought Terra Gator and Row Gator parts of Sunflower tillage and seeding company along with AGCO acquiring the rest of Sunflower. Challenger the Company is mainly sold in Europe for there Terra Gator and RoGator line RG-300 RG-600 and the terra gator manure spreader and slurry spreader's. Valtra and Massey Ferguson are mainly sold in South America from AGCO.
Nice, I heard rumours AGCO is not going to sell Challenger in Europa anymore.
If they sell these tractors/self propelled sparyers etc in Europe, it is going to be in Fendt colors.
PS4 player
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

ErwinR55 wrote:
baltic1284 wrote:
Nice, I heard rumours AGCO is not going to sell Challenger in Europa anymore.
If they sell these tractors/self propelled sparyers etc in Europe, it is going to be in Fendt colors.
Yeah Challenger did say they are closing there European offices and letting Fendt do there thing mainly completion reasons same in the US there is talks of Fendt not selling in the US either, Also Challenger will be changing things up series due to the new Sisu motors coming and the current problem CAT is with the US Government and with CAT and AGCO
cleber_oro

Post by cleber_oro »

pigpen wrote:@ eric21 Brazil is in South America. Looking at the pictures the red dirt is Brazilian probably the Goias region.
The red dirt looks like Brazilian one, but watching the teaser we can see a news paper over the table written in Spanish. And "Estancia Lapacho" is linked to Paraguay.