Farming sim 17 platinum (add on)arrives Nov 14 all platforms...

Rbk_3

Re: Farming sim 17 platinum (add on)arrives Nov 14 all platforms...

Post by Rbk_3 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:I am American and I want more American maps NOW! South America is NOT America! Who are you kidding GIANTS? You made us Americans very, very ANGRY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding all! @cr41g said about the American whiners, so I'd thought I would start that. :lol:

Just saw this on the News and Announcements forum: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=113947
Not gonna lie, that's how I feel lol. But I understand there are more parts to the world than North America and Europe. Sadly I think I will probably skip this one as the map, crop and new equipment arnt of interest to me. Though I bought Season pass on PS4 before I built my Pc so I might give it a quick look.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
garyst

Post by garyst »

Rbk_3 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:I am American and I want more American maps NOW! South America is NOT America! Who are you kidding GIANTS? You made us Americans very, very ANGRY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding all! @cr41g said about the American whiners, so I'd thought I would start that. :lol:

Just saw this on the News and Announcements forum: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=113947
Not gonna lie, that's how I feel lol. But I understand there are more parts to the world than North America and Europe. Sadly I think I will probably skip this one as the map, crop and new equipment arnt of interest to me. Though I bought Season pass on PS4 before I built my Pc so I might give it a quick look.
For me being from louisiana this announcement made me a thousand times more excited than the big bud dlc did. Hoping the next new crop added to fs is cotton.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Did anyone notice this picture

https://twitter.com/farmingsim/status/8 ... 92/photo/1

Please look at the upper right.. Written in german: Landwirtschafts simulator 17: add on Stroh Bergung.. This seems the be the new upcomming DLC???
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Anyone thought of logging in South America, might be a lot of fun
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Guil

Post by Guil »

St1ll A Buster wrote:This is great news, but we know more about the platinum content which is further away than the kubota dlc. Any news on that dlc?
The Kubota pic that was going around before big bud was announced was fake. There may or may not be a Kubota DLC but that one was fake.
Wywurrie

Post by Wywurrie »

Wonder what the Australian brands are?

I'm an Australian, and I can only think of a few companies that might be in the game? :hmm:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Does anyone know how much it will be? And can I buy it as a DLC instead of the entire game?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

chaseydog wrote:
Alan Thomas wrote:I could list about 40 maps where I can harvest sugar cane now.... just saying. Don't see what the big deal is.
Harvesting sugarcane with equipment that is actually designed to harvest sugarcane...just saying.
This was my thought. I've played on maps with an incredible amount if crops harvested with the same combines. It works for production maps when theres more to be done with the crop. But at some point for me the farming is just a means to an end and it starts losing its appeal. I just like the farming. So one more crop with the correct equipment is gonna do more for me that a whole map full of the same equipment and different crop textures.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Wonder if they will let us burn the tops of the sugarcane off before harvesting like some of the farmers in my area do.
Garion

Post by Garion »

Smith Modding wrote:Does anyone know how much it will be? And can I buy it as a DLC instead of the entire game?
It will be available as an expansion to the current game or a stand alone edition. I haven't seen a price yet.
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Garion wrote:
Smith Modding wrote:Does anyone know how much it will be? And can I buy it as a DLC instead of the entire game?
It will be available as an expansion to the current game or a stand alone edition. I haven't seen a price yet.
Ok thanks :hi: I don't normally buy DLC's but I will probably buy this one *thumbsup*
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Being that it is going to be a stand alone option makes me think they are going to be adding a new piece of every equipment to really make it playable.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I would assume $14.99 for DLC and $29.99 for Disc+DLC. Going off from what FS15 did.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Have u seen the comments on facebook? Jesus Christ a number of them a vile and nasty and foul mouthed
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

No I haven't, I shall take a looky! :search:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt