Farming sim 17 platinum (add on)arrives Nov 14 all platforms...

Paeppchen

Re: Farming sim 17 platinum (add on)arrives Nov 14 all platforms...

Post by Paeppchen »

Sugarbeet is the answer so we don't need another sugar fruit. It's unhealthy, leads to obesity, diabetes and vascular disease. No, hemp or cocaine would be the choice for the nice warm climate...
...just kidding, I'm not playing on console, so no hype about a season pass, but really looking forward to it.good job giants, that will be fun.
Good it's not john Deere... ...well but there seems again a lot of work behind it.
But waitin till November? Wouldn't be the farmcon the right point ( I hope that event isn't in november)?
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Paeppchen wrote:Sugarbeet is the answer so we don't need another sugar fruit. It's unhealthy, leads to obesity, diabetes and vascular disease. No, hemp or cocaine would be the choice for the nice warm climate...
...just kidding, I'm not playing on console, so no hype about a season pass, but really looking forward to it.good job giants, that will be fun.
Good it's not john Deere... ...well but there seems again a lot of work behind it.
But waitin till November? Wouldn't be the farmcon the right point ( I hope that event isn't in november)?
Kind regards
Rolf
I second hemp and cocaine.Then theyy could add planes.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

fenixguy wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: South America is NOT America!
But wait, if we don't have sugar cane, how could we have sweet tea??? :hmm: Maybe I'm thinking of the American South instead of South America. :mrgreen:
Reading the sweet tea part gave me an idea. Giants could include a new placeable building. This building would be another greenhouse that grows tea leaves. The player than has to deliver water like normal, but also sugar cane. Then, the greenhouse would produce pallets of sweet tea that the player then has to load on a trailer and go sell to a store. This greenhouse would not earn money by the hour, but players would have to wait for pallets to be produced. I am looking so forward to platinum edition (especially the sugarcane).

Edit don_apple: fixed quoting
KlaasLintz

Post by KlaasLintz »

Reading the sweet tea part gave me an idea. Giants could include a new placeable building. This building would be another greenhouse that grows tea leaves. The player than has to deliver water like normal, but also sugar cane. Then, the greenhouse would produce pallets of sweet tea that the player then has to load on a trailer and go sell to a store. This greenhouse would not earn money by the hour, but players would have to wait for pallets to be produced. I am looking so forward to platinum edition (especially the sugarcane).
Giants, are you listening??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I look forward to playing Farming Simulator when i get home from work everyday, i can really unwind, relax and clear my head when im playing.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Alan Thomas wrote:I could list about 40 maps where I can harvest sugar cane now.... just saying. Don't see what the big deal is.
There loads of sugar cane plantations in South America and the Caribbean.
garyst

Post by garyst »

If you come to Louisiana sugarcane fields are as common as corn fields are to Iowa. Hope they make it so you can hire the tractors with wagons that are following the harvester because most cane farms around here use two harvesters and it usually takes about 6 to 8 tractors with wagons to keep each harvester moving. Also blacksheep moddings excavator they are working on will go great with this.
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

I was hoping it would be Australia, China or South America. I think most Americans will be happy with a Brazilian map Its the Europeans that will probably throw the temper tantrums.
Alienware PC.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Alan Thomas wrote:I could list about 40 maps where I can harvest sugar cane now.... just saying. Don't see what the big deal is.
Well, you can say the same thing about sugarbeet and potatoes and pigs before they arrived in the game and so many other things.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

pigpen wrote:I was hoping it would be Australia, China or South America. I think most Americans will be happy with a Brazilian map Its the Europeans that will probably throw the temper tantrums.
It is south America :)
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

@ eric21 Brazil is in South America. Looking at the pictures the red dirt is Brazilian probably the Goias region.
Alienware PC.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

pigpen wrote:@ eric21 Brazil is in South America. Looking at the pictures the red dirt is Brazilian probably the Goias region.
You been there? I've seen sugar fields before on holiday when they were harvesting. Where is Goins region?
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

eric21 wrote:
pigpen wrote:@ eric21 Brazil is in South America. Looking at the pictures the red dirt is Brazilian probably the Goias region.
You been there? I've seen sugar fields before on holiday when they were harvesting. Where is Goins region?
The centre west region of Brazil.
St1ll A Buster

Post by St1ll A Buster »

This is great news, but we know more about the platinum content which is further away than the kubota dlc. Any news on that dlc?
Farm Sim 22 Xbox Series S is my version.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

ClassicTractors wrote:
fenixguy wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: South America is NOT America!
But wait, if we don't have sugar cane, how could we have sweet tea??? :hmm: Maybe I'm thinking of the American South instead of South America. :mrgreen:

Edit don_apple: fixed quoting
I give it two days then you have it via Fabrikscript and additionalmaptypes. Tea comes than as a Fiel fruit harvested by the sunflower header ( to give it a function for once)
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

Harvesting sugarcane with equipment that is actually designed to harvest sugarcane...just saying.