DLC kuhn... to buy or not to buy?

pakitomercante

DLC kuhn... to buy or not to buy?

Post by pakitomercante »

Hello! Kuhn DLC is on sale in Steam, so I'm thinking to buy it... is good? what do you say about it?
theSeb

Re: DLC kuhn... to buy or not to buy?

Post by theSeb »

It is great.
pakitomercante

Post by pakitomercante »

Yes, Seb, we was talking about it in the fs uk hahaaha, I'm paco86spanish in the british forum :)
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Worth it for the round baler/wrapper and the square bale wrapper.
Also has a 1 pass cultivator seeder system. ....Front seed hopper > rear 4m subsoiler which acts as a plow > 4m power harrow that attaches to the subsoiler (plow) and a 4m seeder that attaches to the back of the harrows(cultivator). Making you able to plow/cultivate and sow in a single 4m pass. Be warned it reduces speed to 3mph but it saves time overall on having to do 3 passes.

Just wish they did a 6m version.
pakitomercante

Post by pakitomercante »

kwaka wrote:Worth it for the round baler/wrapper and the square bale wrapper.
Also has a 1 pass cultivator seeder system. ....Front seed hopper > rear 4m subsoiler which acts as a plow > 4m power harrow that attaches to the subsoiler (plow) and a 4m seeder that attaches to the back of the harrows(cultivator). Making you able to plow/cultivate and sow in a single 4m pass. Be warned it reduces speed to 3mph but it saves time overall on having to do 3 passes.

5km/h only? and if I use a very powerful tractor??
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

The DLC is most definitely, very well worth it. You will find lots of new equipment that will prove useful, especially for smaller-scale farming. Well worth the full price I payed for it on PS4, let alone if it's on sale. I am unsure if your price is different since you're on steam though.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

The square able wrapper and windrower are the best in the DLC
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

I don't recall me using any of the Kuhn DLC's equipment. Probably a different gamestyle. If you wanna buy a DLC and don't have Big Bud yet, go for this one and skip the Kuhn. ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

If you like farming on a small scale you should have it.
But if any field smaller than 5ha is not for you then you would probably never use it.
PS5 / FS22
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

pakitomercante wrote:
kwaka wrote:Worth it for the round baler/wrapper and the square bale wrapper.

5km/h only? and if I use a very powerful tractor??
You have to use a powerful tractor for that combo anyway to get it to work properly. I bought the kuhn dlc and after that the season pass so i paid loads. The kuhn dlc i only really use the square bale wrapper. I only used this a couple lf times also so it was a waste of money for me personally.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I like the seed drill, the planter, the seed tank, the bale wrapper, the baler/wrapper combo, the merger and the mounted sprayer. Yeah, I think I got my money's worth out of it.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Kuhn > Big Bud...... IMHO

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

I bought both, I use items from both. I also tend to be drawn to larger fields/maps. B/c of that I've used most of the equipment from the Big Bud DLC, not all but most. On the other hand from the Kuhn DLC, I've only really still use the square bale wrapper, and the Khun square baler. I haven't even tried most of the 3m implements b/c they are 3m and way to small for anything I want to do. It's like handing someone a garden trough to go plow a field. Yes I can use that, but there are better suited equipment that I can use.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Well the only thing I use is the square bale wrapper, I do like the seeder cultivator combo but if you use a worker it still doesn't recognise headlands (on PS4 ) when you consider the Massey pack from BSM was free all the dlc's look a little overpriced. Just my opinion!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

cr41g_1965 wrote:Kuhn > Big Bud...... IMHO
So BSM MF Pack > Kuhn & Big Bud IMHO. :lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!