Toxicom biobeltz

FordFarmer97

Re: Toxicom biobeltz

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Since this is about T0xic0m Biobeltz, I noticed that the RC180 Rotary Cutter says RC180 in the shop but on the mower itself it says RC150.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
t0xic0m

Post by t0xic0m »

FordFarmer97 wrote:Since this is about T0xic0m Biobeltz, I noticed that the RC180 Rotary Cutter says RC180 in the shop but on the mower itself it says RC150.
Upps, i fix this :biggrin2:
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

t0xic0m wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:Since this is about T0xic0m Biobeltz, I noticed that the RC180 Rotary Cutter says RC180 in the shop but on the mower itself it says RC150.
Upps, i fix this :biggrin2:
Thanks! Can I give you a console mod request?
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Henk D.

Post by Henk D. »

Had the 4 axl Scania on the scale today. Empty weight 25 tons including a 3 axl turn table trailer and 2 containers for 40 kubic meters per container. Had to load 80 kubic meters wood chips. The total weight was 55 tons, just over the limit.
I love Lossberg on ps4. *thumbsup* :hi:
novass

Post by novass »

Where is a scale to weigh loads?..thank ya..Chris
Guil

Post by Guil »

He is talking about real life but generally there is one at the bga and some other places depending on map.
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Best mods since the MF pack from BSM, the latest from toxicom is awesome! Makes the game great again for consolers! Thanx toxic
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Saw the Tatra Terrno on the update page today. Got real excited, thought it was the return of the hooklift truck for PS4!

It's a regular truck, so now I'm just regular excited :) It will fit in well on my Sosnovka save as I try to own all the fields (no cheat). More trucks are always welcome, thanks.
Farming on PS5
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

I gave it a whirl but found it's easier (for me) to use the telehandler, and I'm guessing by the size of it it's not for the biggest logs? Might try smaller stuff further down the line.

Cheers for another mod for the console peeps though.
Last edited by Frantic Farmer on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Thanks t0xic0m for the Biobeltz WST 220 Weeder,. I was hoping someone would make a smaller weeder for the older stuff we have. and also the weeder deserves a 5 star rating not 3.7. So great job and keep up the AWESOME work you do. Thanks

novass

Post by novass »

Guil wrote:He is talking about real life but generally there is one at the bga and some other places depending on map.
oh..sorry..but tgere a weigh station at the bga..I hardly ever there..I'll go look thank you..Chris
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yep. What map are you playing on and someone might be able to guide you to others around the map?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Has anyone else noticed with the Biobeltz UM300 mulcher or the RCTM300 if you come to a standstill and turn it on and lower it you accelerate VERY slowly?
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.