The Golden Days of Farming

Metal Moss

Re: The Golden Days of Farming

Post by Metal Moss »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote:hi there all
(for pc only and I may upload to diffent web site so pc players have the full seasons ready Golden Days of Farming)
Cool, I would like to get a hold of that, thanks somethingonmyshoe2
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there all
aklein i try to make maps run on consoles as they get so little in the way of mods (the problems modders-mapmakers have is you can add a lot more to maps just for pc's) work a rounds like 2 ver's of the map or bolt ons for pc's which add the rest or swops the 3di file over on map and adds new parts. so you just down load the 2nd part ie like the bolt on for map but who no's at the end of the day. lets all hope there's a fix for all this. folks have your say on all this.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote:hi there all
i try to make maps run on consoles as they get so little in the way of mods.
Thank you very much, your work is much appreciated!!
PS4 Farmer
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

You could ask bsm how they did it the new version of old stream is seasons ready and still console compatible
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
Bootdancer47

Post by Bootdancer47 »

Thanks hpmc13. That is it.
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

update info
map fix uploaded today (fix for manure)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Thank you somethingonmyshoe2 for your support on the consoles and great maps you have created so far :hi:

I've started a new game today and I'm an alien to the map right now.
Does anyone know if there are seed and fertilizer sell points in the map, especially at the main yard?
I've looked about but couldn't find any.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

There's some pallets in one of the buildings but there is no trigger to fill seeds or fert, not on ps4 anyway.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Yup. That was the first place I looked into but there is no trigger as you said.
PS5 / FS22
Magnarex

Post by Magnarex »

I found a bug, not critical though.

I have a frozen cow at the very east end of the main feeding trough. It changes color and changes direction when I reload the game but it's it doesn't move a muscle. Cows right next to it are animated just fine.
“I'm not going out of my way looking for devils; but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I'm on the updated version and unfortunately it feels like worse on "water textures" side of things. Did you also notice those?

See the cut on the water texture?

And there is this. This was supposed to be an inlet. Combined with the sea.

It is like the water level all around decreased a bit, creating gaps and holes and dry pot holes which were filled with water before. For example, there was water right at the entrence of the cows where you decend from a slope. Now it is gone. I wonder if soms knows those problems.
PS5 / FS22
rbcsoftware

Post by rbcsoftware »

I noticed that, I thought it could have been an additional feature where the waters were subject to tides and so on.
Guess I was majorly wrong. Other that the adjustments to water levels I don't know what the updates contained, although, my slot count was at minus 69, so something must have been done.
I was rather hoping to have to animated door on the default buildings, or something interesting with the castle, like animated doors and drawbridge etc.
Oh well
Magnarex

Post by Magnarex »

Reporting:

Xbox One: The starting field, I forget the number, but if you plant grass and mow it there will be a north-south running gap in the center of the field where no grass piles. The mower isn't raising/lowering when it's doing it. It's like there's no grass there for it mow. So when you have a helper try to drive a windrower it gets confused with the gap so you have to drive it manually.
“I'm not going out of my way looking for devils; but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”
Guil

Post by Guil »

Post a bug report in the bug forum.