De terra italica on console

Goose66

Re: De terra italica on console

Post by Goose66 »

Yeah I never expected many to make it to console as most were scripted mods. However I was hoping for 2 or 3 maps to make it.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
NateS

Post by NateS »

Seems to me that there are a rediculus number of mods available for console already. I already have to pick and choose which ones I download as I'm at 97% of my available space. This "lack of mods" talk just sounds like greed to me. Would it be cool to have everything that PC has? Yes, of course it would.But here's the deal... A PS4 is not a PC, and it never will be. Sony and Microsoft get to pick and choose what you are allowed to do with their systems. If you don't like that idea, you should never have bought a console!

By the way, there are currently 16 mod maps available for console... How many do the greedy people think there needs to be? Would 25 mod maps make you quit complaining?

There are damn near 200 mods available right now... WHEN IS IT ENOUGH???
PC & PS4
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Just because there are 16 maps available doesn't mean people like or play every one of them.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Well ppl should remember that in fs15 console didnt even have mods, so should be grateful that now there is possibility get mods even tho sony&microsoft is limiting it.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

NateS wrote:Seems to me that there are a rediculus number of mods available for console already. I already have to pick and choose which ones I download as I'm at 97% of my available space. This "lack of mods" talk just sounds like greed to me. Would it be cool to have everything that PC has? Yes, of course it would.But here's the deal... A PS4 is not a PC, and it never will be. Sony and Microsoft get to pick and choose what you are allowed to do with their systems. If you don't like that idea, you should never have bought a console!

By the way, there are currently 16 mod maps available for console... How many do the greedy people think there needs to be? Would 25 mod maps make you quit complaining?

The consoles can have 1k mods available and they still want more, i for 1 am not greedy, thats just not me.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

NateS wrote:Seems to me that there are a rediculus number of mods available for console already. I already have to pick and choose which ones I download as I'm at 97% of my available space. This "lack of mods" talk just sounds like greed to me. Would it be cool to have everything that PC has? Yes, of course it would.But here's the deal... A PS4 is not a PC, and it never will be. Sony and Microsoft get to pick and choose what you are allowed to do with their systems. If you don't like that idea, you should never have bought a console!

It's not about they want more, they want things they don't already have. We have like 5 mods that are just 3m cultivators. We don't need more just stuff we don't have already, like a modern self proplled mower
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

NateS wrote:Seems to me that there are a rediculus number of mods available for console already. I already have to pick and choose which ones I download as I'm at 97% of my available space.
well goody for you.. I'm currently at 24% as I am much more selective on mods

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Nate, you have been acting like that since the begining and this doesn't end well, you know that.
Please don't judge people like that. You don't get to say anybody "greedy". No one has.

What console players are moaning about is not the number of the mods. It is the interval between the mods we get.
Sometimes it is weeks till we get anything.

When you put a couple thousand hours on the game, different machinery and maps became the only thing that keeps the game intersting and playlable.
Imagine if we still only have GCV and Sosnovka? Would you be still playing? Don't think so.

Mods are the blood cells flowing through the veins of this game. Without them, FS wouldn't survive.
PS5 / FS22