Cattle Rotational Grazing

par551

Cattle Rotational Grazing

Post by par551 »

It would be nice to see a cattle rotational grazing mod,I think it would be a great realistic feature which would allow you to move your cattle from one pasture to another. Curious to know if anyone else would like to see A Mod or DLC like that.
Chad

Re: Cattle Rotational Grazing

Post by Chad »

Absolutely. As you buy fields, and increase your herd size, you would need to weigh the option of putting the field (s) to a crop or grass. Would eliminate having 10,000 head in one small pen.
brack

Post by brack »

I like the idea of this mod, but with the way that the animal nav mesh works in this game I don't think it is possible. Maybe if a map had multiple meshes and they were activated and deactivated.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

brack wrote:I like the idea of this mod, but with the way that the animal nav mesh works in this game I don't think it is possible. Maybe if a map had multiple meshes and they were activated and deactivated.
Ya that would work
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Chad wrote:Absolutely. As you buy fields, and increase your herd size, you would need to weigh the option of putting the field (s) to a crop or grass. Would eliminate having 10,000 head in one small pen.
That small pen you see is just a tip of the iceberg. My pen has got many underground levels. :-D
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
Chad

Post by Chad »

LMAO. Underground grazing. Love it