New Holland T9

masterplan

Re: New Holland T9

Post by masterplan »

Exactly. And yes, I think it's unrealistic, I think in reality for the tasks I do they might use less powerfull tractors, or sometimes maybe not as I've seen pictures Case Magnum pulling quite a small auger, while in the game I use it to pull the biggest 53k L DLC one.
On the other hand, if we stay talking about T9 @ 550 ingame HP: it's quite lazy pulling the 30k L Veenhuis slurry tanker and extra super hyper überlazy pulling the 70k L DLC manure spreader.
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

That is because In game T9 is actually a very heavy tractor and it's engine can't do too much as it is trying to pull it's own a..
If my memory serves well, it is 23 tons. I've scaled it once but it has been a while.
Big Bud 747 is 47 tons btw, making it the king of silage compacting.
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

That's a lot of weight. Btw. is the silage compacting with Big Bud signifficantly faster? I'm using Challnger 975 for it.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I've compacted 1,365 million liters of chaff in under 5 mins with a dual wheel configuration.
I've used nothing else. Just the Big Bud.

Even the JCB wheel loader with a 11.500 liter bucket full of chaff weighs only 18 tons.
Most big tractors are between 13 and 15 tons.
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Ran out of corn? I always do a full pit. ;-) Though I'm gonna have to try BB next time. ;-) I've no idea how much the Challenger with 3,4 ton weight weighs and thus how much faster will compacting with BB be. :-)
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

masterplan wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote:I never used a tractor stronger then the Fendt 939 in the game so far. Waiting for a Fendt 1050 to come before I break the 400 Hp barrier.
With the exception of planting corn / using one of my three Horsches with Fendt 828, I never use a tractor less powerfull than Fendt 939. ;-) Different players, different preferences, different playstyles. ;-)
I am just 100% Fendt minded, so I won't invest in an other brand :P
I do drive with the map starting tractors though, never sold those, but I won't buy.
PS4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

masterplan wrote:Ran out of corn?
Yeap :mrgreen: I don't do silage on pit wise I do it on field wise. Pick a field, plant corn and make silage whatever you get from that field.
In that case it was Westbridge Hills field 15.
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

ErwinR55 wrote: I am just 100% Fendt minded, so I won't invest in an other brand :P
I do drive with the map starting tractors though, never sold those, but I won't buy.
And why not? It's also a way to play the game. so great as long as you enjoy it. ;-)
So I guess I can count you in as another member of a secret society called "I want Fendt 1050 in FS17." :-)
RODHA wrote:
masterplan wrote:Ran out of corn?
Yeap :mrgreen: I don't do silage on pit wise I do it on field wise. Pick a field, plant corn and make silage whatever you get from that field.
In that case it was Westbridge Hills field 15.
You can calculate that, which I believe you already know. From a well fertilised field you'll get 150k L od chaff from 1 ha. ;-)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Yeah, I've heard about the yields but I don't do calculations because I want to keep some surprise effect.

Besides I'm also one of those "I want Fendt 1050 in FS17" guys but I had no idea that we had a cult :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Also a way to go. I like calculating. My calculations are not always perfect, but I need to calculate for my animals. ;-)

It's a secret cult with roots connected to templars. :-D
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ohh yeah, you need to calculate anything and everything with those planet eater pigs :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't like templars I've my roots back in the creed :lol:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Yup. They eat everything. :-D

Haha I've waited for you to catch that. :-D
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

masterplan wrote:
And why not? It's also a way to play the game. so great as long as you enjoy it. ;-)
So I guess I can count you in as another member of a secret society called "I want Fendt 1050 in FS17." :-)
Actually according one of those facebook memes "What kind of tractor are you" I am a Fendt 1050 :P
So my dad's neighbour (farmer) asked me, when is it coming? I just need a sponsor :P
Ah, already have a real life Fendt 306 LS at my parents house, am happy enough with that. Same age as me :D :chinese:
PS4 player
crash

Post by crash »

Im in on that 1050 Secret socity thingy:p

Ive owned countless fendt 308 Lsa`s as a kid. problary wore out two a year...
http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/images ... 6a4241.jpg
:biggrin2: :lol:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

crash wrote:Im in on that 1050 Secret socity thingy:p

Ive owned countless fendt 308 Lsa`s as a kid. problary wore out two a year...
http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/images ... 6a4241.jpg
:biggrin2: :lol:
I own 800+ similar things like those, and for sure at least 20 of that model in all released different versions including the very very rare regular store sold 309 version in Fendt green although not in mint condition :(.

small quote out of my long list of collection models for that specific Fendt 308/309/310 with frontloader from Siku (please don't mind the dutch language)
3450__Fendt Farmer 308 LS Turbomatik met frontlader (Deutz groen) (2x)
``````__Fendt Farmer 308 LS Turbomatik met frontlader (Fendt groen) (4x)
``````__Fendt Farmer 309 LS Turbomatik met frontlader (Deutz groen)
``````__Fendt Farmer 309 LS Turbomatik met frontlader (Fendt groen)
``````__Fendt Farmer 310 LSA Turbomatik met frontlader (Fendt groen) (3x)
``````__Fendt Farmer 310 LSA Turbomatik met frontlader (donker groen zilveren heffing)
``````__Fendt Farmer 310 LSA Turbomatik met frontlader (donker groen zwarte heffing) (2x)
``````__Fendt Farmer 310 LSA Turbomatik met frontlader (donker groen 1999 heffing)
``````__Fendt Farmer 310 LSA Turbomatik met frontlader (grijs chassis) (2x)
``````__Fendt Farmer 3** LS* Turbomatik met frontlader (blauw, UPAT)
54808__Museum wagen 2001 met Fendt Farmer 3** LS* Turbomatik met frontlader (beige/rood) (3x) (Märklin original)
PS4 player