New Holland T9

masterplan

Re: New Holland T9

Post by masterplan »

DeereJason wrote: More than you think. I'm sure there is some dealing between Giants and all brands to ensure that their brands have validity in the game. If that wasn't the case, we'd see more tractor models from all the brands. If the Fendt Vario 1000 was in the game, who would buy any other tractor 400-500 hp?
That's an illogical argument. Why do we have NH T8, Case Magnum and Challenger MT700? These three have the exact same power: 435 hp. And in addition to them, we have Valtra S and MF 8770, both with 400 hp, and Fendt 939 with 390 hp.

Btw. Fendt 1000 has imho 500 HP, which also has the small Big Bud. ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

STL wrote:
DeereJason wrote:
masterplan wrote:
What has Challenger to do with it?
More than you think. I'm sure there is some dealing between Giants and all brands to ensure that their brands have validity in the game. If that wasn't the case, we'd see more tractor models from all the brands. If the Fendt Vario 1000 was in the game, who would buy any other tractor 400-500 hp?
I for one would buy another tractor. Fendt doesn't have enough money to pay me to use one of their tractors.
The point being: the Fendt would be more versatile. Front hitch & faster road speed. Regarding real life tractors, brands and such...I wouldn't touch any of these tractors with a ten foot pole.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

masterplan wrote:
DeereJason wrote: More than you think. I'm sure there is some dealing between Giants and all brands to ensure that their brands have validity in the game. If that wasn't the case, we'd see more tractor models from all the brands. If the Fendt Vario 1000 was in the game, who would buy any other tractor 400-500 hp?
That's an illogical argument. Why do we have NH T8, Case Magnum and Challenger MT700? These three have the exact same power: 435 hp. And in addition to them, we have Valtra S and MF 8770, both with 400 hp, and Fendt 939 with 390 hp.

Btw. Fendt 1000 has imho 500 HP, which also has the small Big Bud. ;-)
It's very logical. The smaller tractors have similar carry over. If you look at your example of the 435 hp tractors...they all have different configurations. The Challenger is a two track. The New Holland and Case are basically a wash because they are the same company...but you can't get the New Holland with duals.

You also have to keep in mind which brands go together. Massy, Valtra, Fendt and Challenger are all under the AGCO umbrella. Under Fiat otherwise known as CNH, there is Case IH, New Holland and Steyer. Multiple tractors of the same company doesn't mean much.

Other areas show this as well. Silo King is a new brand so they get the TMR mixer. Kuhn is still a brand and still makes a mixer, why not offer it in the game as they've done in 15 & 13? Same for the triple mower...now that Lely is in.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

This is seriously unbelievable.
It is not possible to understand that approach.

There are hundreds of almost identical smart phones out there.
Same applies to cars, or anything else. It is called variety.

"If we have a 500HP tractor we don't need another 500HP tractor" just doesn't work. It is not even sensible.

We can both have the Challengers, QT and a high end T9 at the same time and we can use whichever we want to use.

And there is this...
DeereJason wrote:I'm sure there is some dealing between Giants and all brands to ensure that their brands have validity in the game.
Seriously...? How or on what kind of information can you be so sure about something so intangible?

If Giants don't do something it boils down to 3 reasons basically.
1) They either don't have the license to it 2) They haven't modelled it yet or 3) For marketing issues.
There is no middle east peace and oil lobby behind the curtains. It is just a game and it is purely based on commerce.

And who knows how Giants works? Do they get licenses on brand wise or on model wise?
Having a couple of Fendt models in the game doesn't mean you can toss anything Fendt manufactures into the game.

There are a lot of things that none of us can possibly know but still, everybody has an idea without any solid information backing it up.
PS5 / FS22
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

RODHA wrote:This is seriously unbelievable.
It is not possible to understand that approach.

There are hundreds of almost identical smart phones out there.
Same applies to cars, or anything else. It is called variety.

"If we have a 500HP tractor we don't need another 500HP tractor" just doesn't work. It is not even sensible.

We can both have the Challengers, QT and a high end T9 at the same time and we can use whichever we want to use.

And there is this...
DeereJason wrote:I'm sure there is some dealing between Giants and all brands to ensure that their brands have validity in the game.
Seriously...? How or on what kind of information can you be so sure about something so intangible?

If Giants don't do something it boils down to 3 reasons basically.
1) They either don't have the license to it 2) They haven't modelled it yet or 3) For marketing issues.
There is no middle east peace and oil lobby behind the curtains. It is just a game and it is purely based on commerce.

And who knows how Giants works? Do they get licenses on brand wise or on model wise?
Having a couple of Fendt models in the game doesn't mean you can toss anything Fendt manufactures into the game.

There are a lot of things that none of us can possibly know but still, everybody has an idea without any solid information backing it up.
If you don't understand it or don't want to believe it, that's on you. So tell me, if Giants has the license for it, why isn't it in the game? Time is a repeated BS excuse. If you don't think they feel the need, or are required to make certain license holders happy, you're kidding yourself. If you think OEM's just sell a license and leave it at that, you're clueless. I guarantee you that if a brand is in the game, they have demands and requests. Do you think the reason Deere isn't in this game is solely because of money? These brands have complete control of how they are represented. It's naive to think otherwise.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I believe it is because the t9.615 and t9.670 have a larger frame and bigger hood. The one in game is the smaller version. But the Steiger we have in fs is the larger frame model that's why it has the bigger more powerful engine choice. Look closely at these pictures I found on tractorhouse you can notice the difference in the size hood from the smaller frame/engine model to the larger frame/ engine one.

masterplan

Post by masterplan »

garyst wrote:I believe it is because the t9.615 and t9.670 have a larger frame and bigger hood. The one in game is the smaller version. But the Steiger we have in fs is the larger frame model that's why it has the bigger more powerful engine choice. Look closely at these pictures I found on tractorhouse you can notice the difference in the size hood from the smaller frame/engine model to the larger frame/ engine one.

*thumbsup* Now that sounds like a logical explanation. ;-)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Yes. Absolutely. A way more logical explanation than agreements and representation.
Which also means that Giants simply didn't create that model. That is all.
May be they will mey be not. I hope they would though.
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

You know, i wonder if Giants has the complete control over what tractors, trailers, harvesters are in the game, or if its the companies that say " hey you make this and that and we have a deal" kinda situation, but Deerjason, the only reason why i think John Deer isn't ingame, is cause they have there own game, yes it is wayyyyy outdated and yes it stinks that we dont have John Deer ingame, but if you cant find enjoyment without John Deer, well stop playing, id really love to see Ford brand ingame ( yes i know that the pickup is modeled after that) but i still find enjoyment without Ford brand ingame, Giants probably put the best offer on the table, and John Deer said no.
crash

Post by crash »

DeereJason wrote:
masterplan wrote:

Other areas show this as well. Silo King is a new brand so they get the TMR mixer. Kuhn is still a brand and still makes a mixer, why not offer it in the game as they've done in 15 & 13? Same for the triple mower...now that Lely is in.

Just to get it offtpic :mrgreen:

Siloking is a kverneland brand. What feeding eqipment was there in 15?
And what happens to lely in game now that acgo bought lelys grass/silage harvesting line. Google cant aswer me on what color they will have or what name.. Lely will stil make miliking/feeding systems. When giants made the deal with lely there was a patch that removed the delaval branding from the game..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

crash wrote:Just to get it offtpic :mrgreen:

Siloking is a kverneland brand. What feeding eqipment was there in 15?
And what happens to lely in game now that acgo bought lelys grass/silage harvesting line. Google cant aswer me on what color they will have or what name.. Lely will stil make miliking/feeding systems. When giants made the deal with lely there was a patch that removed the delaval branding from the game..
FS15 used the Kuhn SPV Confort 12 self propelled mixer and the Kuhn Profile 1880 mixing wagon. As for Lely, no one knows. A lot of it will depend on what Agco does with the brand. If they decide to integrate it into one of their existing brands, maybe Massey Ferguson because they already have a windrower, we may see the Lely stuff under an Agco name. This is assuming Giants can keep a good license for it.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

I never used a tractor stronger then the Fendt 939 in the game so far. Waiting for a Fendt 1050 to come before I break the 400 Hp barrier.
PS4 player
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

crash wrote: And what happens to lely in game now that acgo bought lelys grass/silage harvesting line. Google cant aswer me on what color they will have or what name.. Lely will stil make miliking/feeding systems. When giants made the deal with lely there was a patch that removed the delaval branding from the game..
AGCO will be making Lely branded machine for another year, or 2 years.
License will run to 2019 for the Lely brandname to be used on AGCO product line.
Balers will turn into MF and Fendt brand.
Loaderwagons will become 100% Fendt in 2 years time
Trailed chopper will become 100% MF in 2 years time I think
Mowers, tedders and rakes is still unclear what AGCO will do with them, as they are already available in Fella, MF and Fendt colors as Fella engineered machinery. Depends on what AGCO thinks can make a profit in the long run if they continue these Lely machines or not.

Lely will stay in the milking and feeding robots. Since they are already with FS2017 in the barn products, they maybe stay in the game for FS19 :)
i hope Giants will create a bit more interactivity with the cow barn products for FS19.
PS4 player
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

ErwinR55 wrote:I never used a tractor stronger then the Fendt 939 in the game so far. Waiting for a Fendt 1050 to come before I break the 400 Hp barrier.
With the exception of planting corn / using one of my three Horsches with Fendt 828, I never use a tractor less powerfull than Fendt 939. ;-) Different players, different preferences, different playstyles. ;-)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I also don't use less powered tractors as long as I've the means to purchase powerful ones.
Extra HP always wellcomed.
PS5 / FS22