Log error

wheelchairman36

Log error

Post by wheelchairman36 »

Can't load resource 'C:/Users/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Snowmobile/ATV/Raptor_ATV_No_password_V1_LAMBO/tt/default_cube.dds'.

Can't find this file anywhere.
ThaFarmer

Re: Log error

Post by ThaFarmer »

without the original link(not from mod-stealing website), it'll be hard to help you...
If you took this mod on one of those bad-junk-scrap-scamming sites, it's very likely that your mod has been volontarily broken by the (censored) who posted it. so the best solution for you would be to try finding the original version of the mod.

Good Luck.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

BTW I've found your mod on many mod-stealing site and there's a lot of bad comments... So throw this mod away to the thrashcan and get over it...
wheelchairman36

Download primarily from modland and they don't even have that file.

I can't find it in the mods folder.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Sorry to tell you this, but modland IS one of those mod sites that should be avoided... I told you: this mod is junk... it's been volontarily broken, thrash it and get over your pain...
Don't worry, I learned the hard way too, maybe harder than you just did: 'bout 6 months ago I downloaded a mod that totally wrecked my game... I've been forced to delete and re-install...
wheelchairman36

How do I just delete the stupid garbage scam mod when I can't find it.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

The error indicates that the mod is called 'Snowmobile'. If you don't have a mod named like that in your mods folder then it could also be that the error is coming from another mod, where the modder accidentally copied and pasted the wrong line in one of the config files.

The only way to find out in this case which mod is causing the error is by removing all mods from the mods folder, and then putting them back one by one, and checking the log file after you have put each mod back and tried to start a new career on one of the two standard maps. Repeat this until you have found the mod that is causing the error.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

wheelchairman36 wrote:How do I just delete the stupid garbage scam mod when I can't find it.
1: search in your in-game installed mods.
If it's not there:
2: go in the folder c:\users\"your Windows ursername"\Documents\My Games\FarminSimulator2017\Mods
3: delete it.

It's possible that the mod could be too damaged/corrupted to be shown in the in-game installed mods, but as the game detects it, it will be in the mods folder.

Hey BTW you don't have to unzip your mods when you download it.
Just put the zip files directly in the mods folder.

If you want REAL good mods outside those on the modhub, use the sites that are listed in this list:
Marhu.net you can set the forum in english(won't translate posts, but at least the forum itself will be in english)
FS-UK
LS-modcompany
American Eagles Modding
GTX Mods FS17

Notes:
- Marhu.net and ls-modcompany are in germand only, I use Chrome's google-translate extension to translate it in english, works pretty well.
- Marhu.net and americaneagelesmodding requires registration, I tell you it's worth it, there's a whole lot of amazing mods on there.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

It looks like your mod was made by lambo mods I believe they have there own website I would get it there. Same applies to anything from rambow145.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
wheelchairman36

ThaFarmer wrote:
wheelchairman36 wrote:How do I just delete the stupid garbage scam mod when I can't find it.
1: search in your in-game installed mods.
If it's not there:
2: go in the folder c:\users\"your Windows ursername"\Documents\My Games\FarminSimulator2017\Mods
3: delete it.

It's possible that the mod could be too damaged/corrupted to be shown in the in-game installed mods, but as the game detects it, it will be in the mods folder.

Hey BTW you don't have to unzip your mods when you download it.
Just put the zip files directly in the mods folder.

If you want REAL good mods outside those on the modhub, use the sites that are listed in this list:
Marhu.net you can set the forum in english(won't translate posts, but at least the forum itself will be in english)
FS-UK
LS-modcompany
American Eagles Modding
GTX Mods FS17

Notes:
- Marhu.net and ls-modcompany are in germand only, I use Chrome's google-translate extension to translate it in english, works pretty well.
- Marhu.net and americaneagelesmodding requires registration, I tell you it's worth it, there's a whole lot of amazing mods on there.

There is nothing in the mod folder resembling andthing to do with the names in this.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

could you post your entire log?
brack

Post by brack »

Yeah posting the actual log would help. The directory seems odd that you posted. Did you edit the line at all?
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Well, you should start looking in C:/Users/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Snowmobile

If you have no such directory, then another mod is trying to look in this directory. It is possible to search in files for text, but you would need an app for that.