No, enough of that fat thing
1%
Who cares
12%

Total votes: 78

lefe1

Re: Krone Big M 500

Post by lefe1 »

Thanks GtX for the update to the Big M. and not a problem for me that one side is black. But I know you guys will make it right. Thanks again (and yes on PS4)
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

yeah mine is showing one side is black but I think it looks cool as it is.
PS4
PS5
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

GtX wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:43 amThanks for the positive feedback also.
Big M is by far my most favorite machine in the entire game *thumbsup*
And thanks for the update GtX :hi:

I just want to ask one thing. The first release had this problem. Some points of the windrow was like a 2 row. Especially in turns. If remember correctly you had mentioned that both this 2 row issue and the widespread will be addressed with the update. I didn't have the chance to use it myself but as far as I can see from MrSealyp's update video, that 2 row issue seems to be still existent. Do you have any plans for a fix on that? Tbh, it is really not a big deal becuase even the 2 row is narrow enough for any loading wagon or baler to pick the swath up. I just wanted to get your opinion.

PS5 / FS22
Loordiveri

Post by Loordiveri »

Have problem using m500 with courseplay. Every time you start course it opens covers and cant make windrows. Anyone else having this problem? Using pc. How can i roll back the mod to different version?

More info Couseplay has option on cover but: Automatic mode closes cover on transport position and open cover when unfold. Deactiveded mode opens coves.
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

GtX wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:43 am No problem Scuba steve .. Can I ask if you are having an issue with one of the wing flaps showing black?

As seen in this post viewtopic.php?f=893&t=110846&start=3495

I have an update ready but this did not show up in our testing on PC or in Giants Console testing so just trying to confirm the issue will be sorted ;-)

Thanks for the positive feedback also.

XB1 is NOT having this problem, looks like PS4 is having the texture issue.

GtX

Post by GtX »

RODHA wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:12 pm
GtX wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:43 amThanks for the positive feedback also.
Big M is by far my most favorite machine in the entire game *thumbsup*
And thanks for the update GtX :hi:

I just want to ask one thing. The first release had this problem. Some points of the windrow was like a 2 row. Especially in turns. If remember correctly you had mentioned that both this 2 row issue and the widespread will be addressed with the update. I didn't have the chance to use it myself but as far as I can see from MrSealyp's update video, that 2 row issue seems to be still existent. Do you have any plans for a fix on that? Tbh, it is really not a big deal becuase even the 2 row is narrow enough for any loading wagon or baler to pick the swath up. I just wanted to get your opinion.
Hey RODHA, I must admit I did forget to adjust this and it did not look to obvious when testing. I did test it on a field that was final stage growth with 3 stages of fertilizer so maybe the extra yield netted me a different result. I am uploading a fix for the PS4 issue in the next couple hours and I have adjusted the drop areas to try and fix this issue you mention above also.

Loordiveri wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm Have problem using m500 with courseplay. Every time you start course it opens covers and cant make windrows. Anyone else having this problem? Using pc. How can i roll back the mod to different version?

More info Couseplay has option on cover but: Automatic mode closes cover on transport position and open cover when unfold. Deactiveded mode opens coves.
Thankyou for the feedback. No testing was carried out with coursePlay so I will be honest this was not something that came to my mind. I will submit an update for this today and change the method used to activate this mode for PC users. This will then let you set the mode you want to use before adding your coursePlay worker.
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

man leave it black gives it character looks like the thing was bought at auction had a bad wing u fixed it with parts from another and just never got it sprayed to match I think it looks authentically used
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

GtX wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:04 amHey RODHA, I must admit I did forget to adjust this and it did not look to obvious when testing. I did test it on a field that was final stage growth with 3 stages of fertilizer so maybe the extra yield netted me a different result. I am uploading a fix for the PS4 issue in the next couple hours and I have adjusted the drop areas to try and fix this issue you mention above also.
Thank you very much GtX. Highly appreciated :hi:
PS5 / FS22
GtX

Post by GtX »

Good Evening or Morning to all,

I just wanted to update all users on the current situation.

Giants as always have been very helpful in and have quickly sorted out the texture issue as seen on PS4. This fix should be available to all console users very soon.

Unfortunately the fix at this stage is just for the texture, I understand some people do not mind the look but we did need to fix this as it was more of an error that could cause performance problems then a cool look, so I hope everyone understands :-).

As Giants has currently got a large number of mods pending and in testing at this stage I have decided to wait 1 - 2 weeks before updating the other issues as mentioned in the above post. I hope this is OK with all users, I believe it is the best and fairest solution for all so we allow more new mods to be processed faster.

Rest assured I will update very soon as promised above ;-)

Thankyou again to everyone for your support and Happy Farming to all. :hi:
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Imho, whenever you see fit it is all fine :hi: It always feels so good to the see modders like you who value their interaction with us and Giants all the time *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
empato

Post by empato »

@GTX: Many thanks to keep us so well informed. Really appreciate it.
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

GtX thank you for everything you guys do!
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

GtX wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:41 am Good Evening or Morning to all,

I just wanted to update all users on the current situation.

Giants as always have been very helpful in and have quickly sorted out the texture issue as seen on PS4. This fix should be available to all console users very soon.

Unfortunately the fix at this stage is just for the texture, I understand some people do not mind the look but we did need to fix this as it was more of an error that could cause performance problems then a cool look, so I hope everyone understands :-).

As Giants has currently got a large number of mods pending and in testing at this stage I have decided to wait 1 - 2 weeks before updating the other issues as mentioned in the above post. I hope this is OK with all users, I believe it is the best and fairest solution for all so we allow more new mods to be processed faster.

Rest assured I will update very soon as promised above ;-)

Thankyou again to everyone for your support and Happy Farming to all. :hi:

1. There is an update in the mod hub on XB1 for the Krone, should I update this mod even though I'm on XB1??

2. XB1 was not experiencing the texture issues like PS4, since XB1 users have no problem now since the last update to fix widespread, if I update now could I experience problems after the update to fix a texture problem I'm not having?

GtX, Any info would help, thanks.

lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I did the update but what was it for? because the flap is still black. I think Krone said it be 3 to 4 weeks before they can send a replacement, they are on back order :lol: HAHA :lol: I still love the black
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

I believe the update was for to either have when you're cutting grass all-in-one neat pile or there's a button you can hit an open the flaps and spread it out
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1