No, enough of that fat thing
1%
Who cares
12%

Total votes: 78

Ox91

Re: Krone Big M 500

Post by Ox91 »

Just wanted to ask if there is an ETA on when the update allowing us leave the grass spread out instead of windrowed will be submitted for console?
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Ox91 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:32 pm Just wanted to ask if there is an ETA on when the update allowing us leave the grass spread out instead of windrowed will be submitted for console?
It's the same issue on pc and it has to do with an update for fs some time ago that broke that funktion.. So I think it's up to Giants to fix it from there end since the modders haven't found a solution yet. It I'm beginning to think we are out of luck because this issue have been on pc for several months now!
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

I really just accept the Big M the way it is now. I found that the Vicon/PZ haybob mod works well at tedding the grass and keeping it in a narrow windrow for the baler at the same time. Plus with the Big M being so wide it is a decent sized windrow, not much of a need to merge 2 or more together for it.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

Do you use a helper for the grass? I used the trailed lifter and the haybob, but the helper wouldn't turn.
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

I do it all myself. As for the helper that isn't surprising, they tend to falter a bit when you start adding a bunch of stuff behind a machine that isn't supposed to have anything.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yeah I don't think you can use helpers for grass work
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

I have for everything except for using the loading wagon, baler or picker. The helpers don't help on meadows or clearings, unless it is or was an arable field.
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Smith Modding wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:30 pmYeah I don't think you can use helpers for grass work
You can. And they work brilliantly :biggrin2:
As long as the field you use as a grass meadow is converted from an arable field, workers use all the equipment without any issues.
Because they just recognize the field and operate the machine you give them. They don't care if it is grass or barley.
Mowers, tedders, windrowers. They just don't collect a windrow with a loading wagon or a baler.
Basically anything that can be done within the width of an implement can be done by workers.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

GtX wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 pm Thanks to all for the feedback and again I am more than happy that you are enjoying it so far :-)

In regards to the screens. If you have not noticed yet keep your eye on the top right screen (isoBus) when you connect a trailer or baler to the hitch..
Nice little easter egg...

Wide spreed fix is coming I assure you and I will upload the update the day it is available *thumbsup*
Hey there GtX, I just wanted to ask if there is any development on the update? Thanks :hi:
PS5 / FS22
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Smith Modding wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:30 pm Yeah I don't think you can use helpers for grass work
On giants island , i had a huge massey with the pottinger mowers and there was a worker so I let the worker do the grass... but then , it did one row and then turned around to come back with half of the mowers on the cut row and the other half cutting grass . So i ened up doing inevitable ... sackng him :biggrin2: :lol:
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
GtX

Post by GtX »

So when you say "update" :wink2: do you mean to be able to do this?

I have decided it is taking to long, so I have found a solution for PC and Xbox/PS4 to have Wide Spreading.

Our testers are checking all is OK and I will submit to Giants on Monday.
Have a great weekend everyone :hi:
Last edited by GtX on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

That looks brilliant, thanks GTX!!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

That was exactly what I meant.
Both wide spread and single swath.
Great news GtX *thumbsup*
Thanks for the update :hi:
PS5 / FS22
GtX

Post by GtX »

Yes both work on the same machine and both feature an effect when working. It is not the perfect way to do it but no errors and it does the job as required.
You are more than welcome with the update also.

I am sorry if I do not always answer here. I am part of so many forums and chat rooms. If anyone has an error or a question though I am available in the Giants Discord most of the time and I do try and check this forum ;-)
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

No problems. I thought you would be busy and I just wanted to take my chances.
I couldn't make my peace with discord :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22