1%
Who cares
12%

Total votes: 78

Soles2023

Re: Krone Big M 500

Post by Soles2023 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:37 pm
Smith Modding wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:30 pmYeah I don't think you can use helpers for grass work
They just don't collect a windrow with a loading wagon or a baler.
I don't want to go off topic on this thread, but you use this little 3 point windrower by CDModelz...
www.farming-simulator.com/mod.php?lang= ... tle=fs2017
Just attach it to the front three point and a square baler in the back you can hire a worker to bale for you as long as they are in a windrow already. I've done this on large fields with straw swaths a few times.
XB1/PC
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

GtX wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:51 am Yes both work on the same machine and both feature an effect when working. It is not the perfect way to do it but no errors and it does the job as required.
You are more than welcome with the update also.

I am sorry if I do not always answer here. I am part of so many forums and chat rooms. If anyone has an error or a question though I am available in the Giants Discord most of the time and I do try and check this forum ;-)
Question (if you don't mind me asking) how exactly did you get it to work like that? I'm naturally curious about stuff like this :blushnew:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Soles2023 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:11 pm I don't want to go off topic on this thread, but you use this little 3 point windrower by CDModelz...
www.farming-simulator.com/mod.php?lang= ... tle=fs2017
Just attach it to the front three point and a square baler in the back you can hire a worker to bale for you as long as they are in a windrow already. I've done this on large fields with straw swaths a few times.
Thanks. I know that trick but I don't like to use it. Infact I almost never use workers. I mean, I play the game to do the work not to make the game do the work for me :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
GtX

Post by GtX »

Smith Modding wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:18 pm
GtX wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:51 am Yes both work on the same machine and both feature an effect when working. It is not the perfect way to do it but no errors and it does the job as required.
You are more than welcome with the update also.

I am sorry if I do not always answer here. I am part of so many forums and chat rooms. If anyone has an error or a question though I am available in the Giants Discord most of the time and I do try and check this forum ;-)
Question (if you don't mind me asking) how exactly did you get it to work like that? I'm naturally curious about stuff like this :blushnew:
Sorry for the slow reply, The work around was done using the 'cover specialization' this allows us to play an animation and in this animation we move the windrow drop area to make it appear like it is widespread :-)

:hi:
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

I love this thing. It's my favourite thing in the game
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

Definitely agree Skullblits!

Makes grasswork a breeze. And when towing the pöttinger tedder behind it, instant hay! :biggrin2: Definitely useful when you have over 2000 hungry cows to feed.
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.
Chvydually

Post by Chvydually »

I love the big m 500 but not being able to switch back to single row swath is a bit discerning to me since I like the single row. If I knew the update would change how the grass later out I wouldn't of updated it. I just don't like the fact of having to go behind with a windrow when I don't really need to. And attaching a windrow is so not the same. There should be a switchable option to go between single row and wide spread.
OmaileyFactorGaming- :this: :gamer:PC *thumbsup*
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Glad I choose not to update it then. I like to use the haybob in behind having widespread will make that mod useless.
PS4
PS5
GtX

Post by GtX »

Chvydually wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:00 am I love the big m 500 but not being able to switch back to single row swath is a bit discerning to me since I like the single row. If I knew the update would change how the grass later out I wouldn't of updated it. I just don't like the fact of having to go behind with a windrow when I don't really need to. And attaching a windrow is so not the same. There should be a switchable option to go between single row and wide spread.
:hmm: There is my friend. Check you controls menu. It is listed as open / close cover.

Version: 1.1.0.0
1. Work around fix to add Wide Spreading feature. To activate WideSpread mode set "cover" to open.

:wink:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

You can choose wide spread or windrow option, on Xbox one it's left bumper and left arrow, I forgot what it's called because I'm not on the game atm but you can definitely choose between the two.

Thanks gtx for this mod and the update, much appreciated!!
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

awesome thanks GtX downloading now lol
PS4
PS5
GtX

Post by GtX »

No problem Scuba steve .. Can I ask if you are having an issue with one of the wing flaps showing black?

As seen in this post viewtopic.php?f=893&t=110846&start=3495

I have an update ready but this did not show up in our testing on PC or in Giants Console testing so just trying to confirm the issue will be sorted ;-)

Thanks for the positive feedback also.

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

I think it may be a ps4 issue as I see lefe is on ps4, i updated the krone and didn't have that issue on Xbox.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Chvydually

Post by Chvydually »

It wasn't showing up in the controls options when I pushed the lb button on my controller but I figured the issue out, I had to reload the game in order for it to show up on my console, so note if the cover option doesn't show restart the game and you are good to go. Awesome job by the way gtx like I said I love this thing.
OmaileyFactorGaming- :this: :gamer:PC *thumbsup*
GtX

Post by GtX »

Thanks Scuba steve, We will do some more testing ;-)

Great news Chvydually, Glad to hear it is working for you now :-)

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link