DLC problem

Rico4v4

DLC problem

Post by Rico4v4 »

I've already asked this in the technical support forum, but no response yet.

I've got 2 computers, 2 legitimate copies of the game. I've purchased 1 copy of the Big Bud Pack. I need to completely remove it from 1 pc, so i can use it on the other pc. The uninstall button is not available inside of the MOD section of the game. I can uninstall other MODS, but not the DLC.

Does anyone know how i can remove it from this 1 pc? I was hoping to do a system restore, but i have no restore points available. I also tried control panel, add/remove programs, but the DLC doesn't show up in there.

There is a PDLC folder inside of the farming simulator files, I tried to delete big bud in there, but no luck yet...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm close to reformatting the whole pc, but would love to not have to do that for this 1 game, and something that should be simple to do.
Rico4v4

Re: DLC problem

Post by Rico4v4 »

Well, i ended up renaming my mods folder and moved it out of it's location. I then uninstalled fs17 completely, and had to delete the farming simulator 2017 folder from "my games" on the c: drive. I then reinstalled the game, updated to 1.4.4 again, and now will slowly add mods in as needed or in the mood.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I'm not on PC but I think this works the same way in both platforms. You simply can't uninstall a DLC.
Why? I've no idea. It should be doable.
PS5 / FS22
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

Does the 2nd computer not let you install the DLC b/c it's on the first?
Rico4v4

Post by Rico4v4 »

It let's me install on both, and i can even play single player on both pc's.

It won't let the second pc play multiplayer at all though. Gives aocense error, even if dlc is not checked to use on that map.