Seasons v1.1 released with more mods

chaskuchar1

Re: Seasons v1.1 released with more mods

Post by chaskuchar1 »

i'm just playing old stream farm and heading into my second winter, 3day season. 1.1 fixed my crop harvest time ok. playing with seasons adds a whole new dimension to fs 17. It is really interesting. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
SNate

Post by SNate »

As someone that asked for a no teleport mod, thank you!!!
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

Been busy and havent played for a week or so, sure glad I took a peek on here to see whats new. Looking forward to the seasons update. Oh and by the way Thanks, for the midwest mod. I will be using that quite a bit when ever I find a good map that resembles Indiana thats set up for seasons mod. I do know there are some Sugar beets grown in the midwest region, but its not a lot. Ive never rasised sugarbeets, nor have I ever seen any in Indiana, so thats 1 crop I dont know much about. I think Sugarbeets tend to need lighter soil, but I think the big thing is, its need a colder climate, than what we have in Indiana anyway. I know Minnesotta does produce a lot of sugrbeets, but thats about all the knowledge I have with that crop. Basically the states with the richest soil in the US is us here in Indiana, Illinois and Iowa, and its mostly corn and soybeans, we do grow wheat, but not as it use to be since Hogs are all basically in confinement nowdays here in those states.
Anyway looking forward to playing, now just need to find the time, its a pain tryin to get a house ready to sell, and looking for a new lakehouse,lol.
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

I just did played Hagenstedt with Snowy Lands Geo mod for 4 hours, and had lots of fun cutting trees and getting stuck in that much snow. Thanks so much for these mods. I was wondering if anyone has used Northern Sweden Geo mod, and how much of the year on average is there snow? I'd like to do a little farming, maybe cut grass for sheep, but mostly logging in the snow.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I think REALISMUS should break away and develop their own farm sim. You folks are very creative and have added more "sim" and fun to the game in a single mod than the developers have in a couple versions. I'd give you my money. maybe go start a crowd fund or something.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

thumbwiz wrote:I think REALISMUS should break away and develop their own farm sim. You folks are very creative and have added more "sim" and fun to the game in a single mod than the developers have in a couple versions. I'd give you my money. maybe go start a crowd fund or something.
Heh. Thanks for the kind words. We have only just started scratching of what can be done with FS and what we have planned to bring to the game, so we have no intentions of trying to make a new game at this point in time. For us this is a fun hobby right now and we all have our own careers, or full time studies.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Hey Realismus guys,

Have you began working on a North-East US GEO Mod? I am sure many players would like very much seeing one in a close future...

Being from Quebec, Canada, we don't have very detailed weather yearly weather data like this US's website, so I've looked around and I found that Plattsburg, in the New York state, has a very representative weather pattern for the North Eastern North-America.

US Climate Data, Plattsburg, NY

The reason it would be nice to have it is that our weather doesn't allow us to work the fields earlier than May(Mid-Spring), and we have only untill around late september(Mid Autumn) before the temperature gets too cold in autumn...

Which adds a pretty good challenge I think.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

ThaFarmer wrote:Hey Realismus guys,

Have you began working on a North-East US GEO Mod? I am sure many players would like very much seeing one in a close future...

Being from Quebec, Canada, we don't have very detailed weather yearly weather data like this US's website, so I've looked around and I found that Plattsburg, in the New York state, has a very representative weather pattern for the North Eastern North-America.

The reason it would be nice to have it is that our weather doesn't allow us to work the fields earlier than May(Mid-Spring), and we have only untill around late september(Mid Autumn) before the temperature gets too cold in autumn...

+1 on this.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Hi ThaFarmer,

No we have not started working on a North-East GEO Mod. We are in vacation mode atm. 8) 8) 8) Will consider it later.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Ya'll deserve a vacation guys thanks for all of the work *thumbsup*
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Take your time don't overwork yourselfs.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

reallogger wrote:

Hi ThaFarmer,

No we have not started working on a North-East GEO Mod. We are in vacation mode atm. 8) 8) 8) Will consider it later.

You guys definitely deserve a vacation, and just enjoy playing FS17 for a while. What you guys have done for FS17 is nothing short of amazing. You have basically made a whole new game with your Seasons mod. All I can say is the developers of this game need to take a good long look at what you guys have accomplish with there game, and not only implement it into FS19, but improve on the simulation aspect even more. If the devs of this game, dont step it up on making FS19 more realistic to what us farmers actually do and go thru, then there will be no need for me to purchase FS19 when it comes out, and Im sure many others probably are thinking the same thing.

Your mod has definitely put the devs of FS on notice, that they need to step their game up with the next version, after what you guys have accomplish with Seasons mod. Thanks again for what you guys did to make this game so much more enjoyable.