Harvest 2017

eric21

Re: Harvest 2017

Post by eric21 »

Patrick73 wrote:
eric21 wrote:Why rush? I'm holding out until the dlc comes
What dlc is this? Or are you referring to the platinum edition
Yes the platinum one. By my calculation the harvesting, plowing, Spraying and seeding should be done by then
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

ErwinR55 wrote:I See you haven't watched my Youtubes then :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itBz81u7YeM
You just changed my simulated farming life!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

For the better or worse?
PS4 player
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Im pretty sure its for the better :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

For all the people who've never seen wheat. Found this sample in my dads office
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Rodha wrote:...
ErwinR55 wrote:4 combines, 2 graincarts, 2 motherbins, 2 trucks with 3 trailers behind. 2 hours and 45 minutes or so, 80 ha barley 190% yield, 1460625 liters product after missing some pieces where I drove over or missed in the beginning by bad overlap.
@Rodha Just for your info, it is ploughed now :lol:
PS4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ahahahhaha... no kidding? With what and how long did it take? :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Challenger MT975E with Grégoire Besson 10m plough.
took about 7 hours I guess.

Started on the field with the manure spreader (manure buy by worker), directly followed by the plough in the same path.
By the time the manure spreader was done, the plough was half way over. Then I used Challenger from the manure spreader to hook on the Speed Hawk seeder and started seeding. Seeder caught up about 3/5 of the field done, so I stopped that for a while :). In the mean time I was working (not much to do anymore) and or just looking at the internet on my pc and work laptop :). Although yesterday evening I was busy hauling straw and food for my new pigses on this map after I started the plouging.

Funny though that the plough jumps over large straw piles from stopped combines when it hits the middle wheel, so I have all over the place unploughed little dots on the map :)

Next time I will do with 2 ploughs, already had 2 bought, but for now it was okay this way :)
PS4 player
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

hey erwin whats with the case headers on the nh combines
My Discord
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

ErwinR55 wrote:took about 7 hours I guess.
I guess 7hrs is till the seeding finished, right?
ErwinR55 wrote:Then I used Challenger from the manure spreader to hook on the Speed Hawk seeder and started seeding.
Even the QT struggles with the seed hawk, how on earth did the challenger complete it? Yes, it is a plain field but still... :hmm:
ErwinR55 wrote:Although yesterday evening I was busy hauling straw and food for my new pigses on this map after I started the plouging.
How many? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ErwinR55 wrote:Funny though that the plough jumps over large straw piles from stopped combines when it hits the middle wheel, so I have all over the place unploughed little dots on the map :)
Jympas don't do that :coolnew:
redglasses wrote:hey erwin whats with the case headers on the nh combines
I was thinking the same thing while watching the video but forgor asking :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Oh well, hahaha, that's because I first used Case combines on Westbridge, but those were rented, the headers were bought.
Then I switched over to NH just for the speed of the machines to travel between fields. So I left the headers from Case to use. Got used to this combo.
Then on this map I just bought the same combinations. You can clearer see the edge of the red thingies too , while yellow is harder to distinquise in the yellow crops.

3500 pigses or so, couldn't buy more yet without having to put the money cheat on again :). Maybe I will do again if I have enough feed for them. Now they only have barley at the moment, and a tiny bit of corn they magically produce themselves at the feed trough :P

But now I have 2 maps with 3500-4500 pigses, this way I never get to the 20.000 or so :P

No problems at all with the challenger, except for turnradius IF you don't use the MF weight in between.

Euh, no 7 hours was without seeding I think, but that only took 30 minutes afterwards. But I not really sure exact. Theres now 8 hours on the clock of the tractor, and I did something else with it before aswell. So that is just a guess.
PS4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ok, red header being visible in the yellow crop means you actually harvest in cab?

And leave that much pigs on their own, they will reach 20k in no time :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^oh ya, it wont take to long
And this weekend is going to be epic, a two fie;d silage harvest on thornton will be quite the grind but should be well worth it
My Discord
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Just thought I'd share a pic from my latest harvest on Lawfolds. I got fields 11, 12, 13, and 14 done yesterday and have 6, 7, and 26 left to go. The whole "AI running the grain cart" thing is completely brilliant. I'm just blown away that I didn't know about this workaround before. It's going to make silage harvesting (something I gave up on) epic.
Oh, and I traded my BSM Hook for the Biobeltz ITR just to change it up a bit. This is a really nice truck.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

how well does the grain cart trick work with silage?? Does it work well on a short field?
My Discord