Upcoming West Coast map

Showdizzle

Re: Upcoming West Coast map

Post by Showdizzle »

Industry like pallet factory, greenhouse production, brewery etc... Also multi Fruit?
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

Yeah I usually do a few headland passes before handing over to the AI it works a treat. Like you said it how you work the helpers. Just followed on your YouTube channel , looking forward to some cook vids.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

UPDATE: Check out the Official release trailer of "The West Coast".

https://youtu.be/bp-T13ls8fU
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

That looks crazy. I love the light from the lighthouse nice touch. I seen 2 tractors on opposite sides, did you throw a few in as AI traffic?

Awesome job.
Hendi26

Post by Hendi26 »

Just watched the trailer and can't wait loving the new grass textures/colours I'm colour blind and really struggle with the default type. Map looks absoloutley awesome just hope it passes giants console testing without any hiccups and hope that ai train gets in, to add to the living/breathing map feeling.
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

Hendi26 wrote:Just watched the trailer and can't wait loving the new grass textures/colours I'm colour blind and really struggle with the default type. Map looks absoloutley awesome just hope it passes giants console testing without any hiccups and hope that ai train gets in, to add to the living/breathing map feeling.
Yup I agree on all. Isn't the train a script though? Hense why we don't see them or balloons and planes.
Hendi26

Post by Hendi26 »

Yup I agree on all. Isn't the train a script though? Hense why we don't see them or balloons and planes.[/quote]

I'm not sure I would imagine it will be an outside script but bullitbill maybe has used some kind of saucery to get it on console :hi: ! We will find out in good time this is the best map I've seen, love uk maps (as I'm from uk) and this captures it perfectly and some of those veiws :shock: it looks real life like!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Damn..... that is some lovely

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Showdizzle wrote:Industry like pallet factory, greenhouse production, brewery etc... Also multi Fruit?
No I don't like adding industries to a map as they make it look ugly.
I like making a beautiful piece of countryside for people to enjoy farming.

Personally I find if a map maker feels the need to add lots of industries then the map itself isn't good enough in the first place.

But I do accept that everyone likes different things in a map.

The AI train won't be on the console version I'm afraid as it does use a custom script.
However any animated stuff on the map I will place in as static models so you still get to see it.

Thanks for all your kind comments.
Hendi26

Post by Hendi26 »

That would be good bill static train at the station would be good. one of the maps think its sandy bay? Is abit spooky down at the train tracks like a ghost town on the console version. Again excellent work and thanks for been a console freindly modder.
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

BulletBill83 wrote:
Showdizzle wrote:Industry like pallet factory, greenhouse production, brewery etc... Also multi Fruit?
No I don't like adding industries to a map as they make it look ugly.
I like making a beautiful piece of countryside for people to enjoy farming.

Personally I find if a map maker feels the need to add lots of industries then the map itself isn't good enough in the first place.

But I do accept that everyone likes different things in a map.

The AI train won't be on the console version I'm afraid as it does use a custom script.
However any animated stuff on the map I will place in as static models so you still get to see it.

Aww man you do spoil us BB /blush
I'm on hols with the wife and daughter so I'm hoping the map would of dropped by the time I get back.
Scotia1314

Post by Scotia1314 »

I'm blown away by the quality and detail that has gone into this map,I feel a new era of maps is about to snowball thanks to bullit bill and all those involved.
Thankyou for your dedication and patience..
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

BulletBill83 wrote:
Mobias wrote:Hi BulletBill. Really looking forward to playing this map. Looks amazing. Can I just ask will the custom sky textures be coming to console too or are they PC only? Having some new weather and a different sky box to look at is something I've wanted to see on console for a long time.
I'm not 100% yet as I've never uploaded a map with a custom sky box for console yet. Will have to wait and see.
Fingers crossed Giants let it through. Some new looking sky would be great. I've often wondered why map modders don't put in their own custom sky box as presumably its just another graphic backdrop with Giants own scripts already in place to change it as the day goes by.
Last edited by Mobias on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

BulletBill83 wrote:Image

UPDATE: Check out the Official release trailer of "The West Coast".

https://youtu.be/bp-T13ls8fU
2/10. If that was a taco stand instead of a burger stand 7/10.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

BulletBill83 wrote:Personally I find if a map maker feels the need to add lots of industries then the map itself isn't good enough in the first place.
When you look at the issue from that perspective you are right. Besides, if a player wants to enjoy other industries, they can always install industry mods and do whatever they want to do.

But there is the console side of things. I don't know if any type of industry can be embeded into a map in a way so that custom scripts can work or even in game scripts can be used to make it work but if that is possible and the only thing that keeps you from adding industries to your map is the above perspective then we would (console players) appreciate if you reconsider your opinion for your next map (if you plan doing any).
BulletBill83 wrote:However any animated stuff on the map I will place in as static models so you still get to see it.

Anything new, animated or static, is hugely appretiated *thumbsup*

And thanks to you for all the great maps you gave :hi:
PS5 / FS22