Upcoming West Coast map

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: Upcoming West Coast map

Post by Lisertan »

Quick, no so great, update guys:

It doesn't look good. Like.. really bad to be honest. Our QA team will contact Bill again and we will see where we go from here. I keep you updated as usual.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Lisertan wrote:Quick, no so great, update guys:

It doesn't look good. Like.. really bad to be honest. Our QA team will contact Bill again and we will see where we go from here. I keep you updated as usual.
Thanks for the update lisertan :(
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

I'm just keen on a yes/no decision so we stop hearing about it. Gotta face facts that console can't have everything :lol:
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Tazman1983 wrote:I'm just keen on a yes/no decision so we stop hearing about it. Gotta face facts that console can't have everything :lol:
We will get this thing on console.... well.. I hope... It just might take longer than we all hoped. Let's see what happens now.
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Lisertan wrote:
Tazman1983 wrote:I'm just keen on a yes/no decision so we stop hearing about it. Gotta face facts that console can't have everything :lol:
We will get this thing on console.... well.. I hope... It just might take longer than we all hoped. Let's see what happens now.
Thankyou lisertan for the update
Supershev

Post by Supershev »

Wonder what the issue is now!
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Supershev wrote:Wonder what the issue is now!
I think it’s the same issue as before just it’s turned out to be bigger then they thought i just hope we will have it within the next. Few months since i doubt we will have it within the next few weeks
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

It completely crashes the console when you end the game. So not a small one.
Community Manager

Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Lisertan wrote:
I seem to remember that bug happened sometimes on another map we got a while back, can't remember which one. Hopefully its something which is fixable.

edit though I think it was just the game it crashed, not the whole the console.
Last edited by Mobias on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Lisertan wrote:
Oh god that’s not good has it happened before when you exited before or is it an error with something that’s been fixed recently?
Terrier930

Post by Terrier930 »

Well i don't think anyone can accuse giants and bulletbill for not trying there best to get this map to console. But i think a lot of us console users can now see this is going to be a huge task to get it to the console. And part of me think's now that it maybe time to look at other maps that are due to release. As i possibly think that could be the end of west coast for console in my opinion.
Supershev

Post by Supershev »

Thanks Lisertan! Is this an issue that GIANTS can fix or only Bill! Doesn’t sound too promising
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Terrier930 wrote:Well i don't think anyone can accuse giants and bulletbill for not trying there best to get this map to console. But i think a lot of us console users can now see this is going to be a huge task to get it to the console. And part of me think's now that it maybe time to look at other maps that are due to release. As i possibly think that could be the end of west coast for console in my opinion.
No one has accused anyone of anything?
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Supershev wrote:Thanks Lisertan! Is this an issue that GIANTS can fix or only Bill! Doesn’t sound too promising
I think if Bill could fix it then GIANTS definitely could but it’s finding the issue
empato

Post by empato »

There are so much other good mods out there. Much efforts were spent, but in my opinion Giants should not focus to much on this anymore. Sure they will help as much as they can, but other maps and other mods needs also to be tested and released.