Upcoming West Coast map

Xboxfarmsim

Re: Upcoming West Coast map

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

Lisertan wrote:We will not ba able to get in on track for today I'm afraid. Let's hope for tomorrow :/
Thanks forr the update.
Massive respect to all the modders
Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

Mobias wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Mobias wrote:
Its not up to Giants to release the maps on console though. Its up to the map makers. If there's other amazing maps out there you're aware of that aren't coming to console its the decision of the map maker behind them.
Why is this one getting a play by play commentary from GIANTS though?No other mod has.
Giants are going the extra mile for this map presumably because firstly they know there haven't been too many maps for console for a while now and secondly maps like this one are the absolute life blood of the game. As far as I've seen anyway nobody makes maps better than BulletBill and OxygenDavid. So I guess its a bid deal when either of those guys releases a map and puts the extra effort in to bringing it to console. Giants, quite rightly are doing their extra bit to help.

Maps like this West Coast one aren't just another map for FS. They are really special, hand crafted and unique and present, I guess a unique set of challenges when they get brought to console. Thats why its a big deal and there's a lot of hype.

The map might not be to your tastes but believe me it is to a lot of other peoples.
Couldn't have said it better. I'm a big fan of OD and BB as you can see the care and attention to detail they put in. OD makes a lot of his buildings from scratch
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Xboxfarmsim wrote:
Mobias wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: Why is this one getting a play by play commentary from GIANTS though?No other mod has.
Giants are going the extra mile for this map presumably because firstly they know there haven't been too many maps for console for a while now and secondly maps like this one are the absolute life blood of the game. As far as I've seen anyway nobody makes maps better than BulletBill and OxygenDavid. So I guess its a bid deal when either of those guys releases a map and puts the extra effort in to bringing it to console. Giants, quite rightly are doing their extra bit to help.

Maps like this West Coast one aren't just another map for FS. They are really special, hand crafted and unique and present, I guess a unique set of challenges when they get brought to console. Thats why its a big deal and there's a lot of hype.

The map might not be to your tastes but believe me it is to a lot of other peoples.
Couldn't have said it better. I'm a big fan of OD and BB as you can see the care and attention to detail they put in. OD makes a lot of his buildings from scratch
So has bill on west coast
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Jamie77 wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:
A map like that will never make it to console
never say never...
A map with nothing on though won’t because there’s nothing on there so it’s pointless
I didn't say there would be nothing on the map...the map would be that same as any map generated thus far... but with no starting point of pre-owned fields, all of them would be available for sale...and way too many buildings you will never use..

but thanks for misunderstanding

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
never say never...
A map with nothing on though won’t because there’s nothing on there so it’s pointless
I didn't say there would be nothing on the map...the map would be that same as any map generated thus far... but with no starting point of pre-owned fields, all of them would be available for sale...and way too many buildings you will never use..

How would you make money without fields to harvest :lol:
Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

Jamie77 wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:

I'd guess doing missions but that could be a long hard way of making money
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Jamie77 wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:

How do you make money on Smokey or Emerald Valley before there are fields to harvest? Use your head for something other than a hat rack.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:

How do you make money on Smokey or Emerald Valley before there are fields to harvest? Use your head for something other than a hat rack.
Just leave this forum you’re not looking forward to west coast so just leave instead of putting a negative vibe on the forum
Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:

I'd guess logging as they are primarily a logging map. Don't see the need for insults though
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Mobias wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Mobias wrote:
Its not up to Giants to release the maps on console though. Its up to the map makers. If there's other amazing maps out there you're aware of that aren't coming to console its the decision of the map maker behind them.
Why is this one getting a play by play commentary from GIANTS though?No other mod has.

Nobody is questioning these guys artistic creativity.This map is no different than any other its just wearing more makeup.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Xboxfarmsim wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:
I'd guess logging as they are primarily a logging map. Don't see the need for insults though
Hows suggesting someone use their brain an insult?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Mobias wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: Why is this one getting a play by play commentary from GIANTS though?No other mod has.

Nobody is questioning these guys artistic creativity.This map is no different than any other its just wearing more makeup.
Again if you don’t like it leave the forum it’s simple
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Jamie77 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:
Just leave this forum you’re not looking forward to west coast so just leave instead of putting a negative vibe on the forum
Leave the forum....why...because he doesn't share your opinion...hahaha

have a nice day
Last edited by cr41g_1965 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Mobias wrote:

Again it's personal opinion. To me American Outback is bland and boring yet CPF is great
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Xboxfarmsim wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Mobias wrote:

Again it's personal opinion. To me American Outback is bland and boring yet CPF is great
Exactly.Personal opinion.And everybody has that right. The only thing thats wrong is GIANTS playing favorites. Making this map a priority is wrong. Bottom line.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.