Upcoming West Coast map

Supershev

Re: Upcoming West Coast map

Post by Supershev »

Well said Bill. Really looking forward to the map
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

BulletBill83 wrote:You would have to ask GIANTS themselves why they are giving me this help.

I would point out that plenty of other modders get quite a bit of help from GIANTS, but it is not so publicized.

GIANTS also are tired of being accused they don't help modders enough.

I've also been told that there QA and Support teams are fed up with so many people asking about the console version of this map that they want to get it sorted so they can have a more peaceful life.

I haven't asked for 'preferential treatment' from GIANTS, they have taken it upon themselves to do this as the issue with the map is not some map issue that I can fix.
Thankyou bullet bill i didn’t know how to put it but you put it better then anyone could i will just be glad to see it on console thanks BB
Supershev

Post by Supershev »

Everybody has an opinion on which maps they like etc. I don’t think this is the place for arguments regarding such! This forum is about the West Coast & for people to ask questions about it & to me that’s where it should end. This map has grabbed the console community so much because the standard of Bills & David’s previous maps have been top notch. Now we should respect everyone’s views & stop the childish arguments.
Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

BulletBill83 wrote:You would have to ask GIANTS themselves why they are giving me this help.

I would point out that plenty of other modders get quite a bit of help from GIANTS, but it is not so publicized.

GIANTS also are tired of being accused they don't help modders enough.

I've also been told that there QA and Support teams are fed up with so many people asking about the console version of this map that they want to get it sorted so they can have a more peaceful life.

I haven't asked for 'preferential treatment' from GIANTS, they have taken it upon themselves to do this as the issue with the map is not some map issue that I can fix.
Well said. I know how hard you must have worked to resolve the issues yourself and I appreciate that Giants have stepped up to help overcome the last few hurdles
Massive respect to all the modders
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Supershev wrote:Everybody has an opinion on which maps they like etc. I don’t think this is the place for arguments regarding such! This forum is about the West Coast & for people to ask questions about it & to me that’s where it should end. This map has grabbed the console community so much because the standard of Bills & David’s previous maps have been top notch. Now we should respect everyone’s views & stop the childish arguments.
I agree supershev i’m sorry to all for responding to the negative comments and shall continue to carry on talking the way we were before an argument started sorry everyone :D
Callum spence

Post by Callum spence »

Well said bullet bill it’s just all the kids moaning about it
it will come when it comes well done on the map tthanks for taking time to bring it to console
Supershev

Post by Supershev »

Jamie77 wrote:
Supershev wrote:Everybody has an opinion on which maps they like etc. I don’t think this is the place for arguments regarding such! This forum is about the West Coast & for people to ask questions about it & to me that’s where it should end. This map has grabbed the console community so much because the standard of Bills & David’s previous maps have been top notch. Now we should respect everyone’s views & stop the childish arguments.
I agree supershev i’m sorry to all for responding to the negative comments and shall continue to carry on talking the way we were before an argument started sorry everyone :D

I think all this negative talk is a massive disrespect to all the modders that give up their time for us. And I’m delighted that GIANTS have stepped in to help Bill on the final leg of the map - personally I think it’s well deserved for all the time & effort that Bill has put into it. We all just can’t wait to play this map :biggrin2:
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

TacoFarmer wrote: Nobody is questioning these guys artistic creativity.This map is no different than any other its just wearing more makeup.
Why is it no different to any other? Its a new map, its a new layout, its a new setting, its a new world.

The fact thats its wearing more make up is partly why its special.
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

Downloaded this + Welsh Seasons, ticked both at startup but no seasons. Do they work together?
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
Supershev

Post by Supershev »

Callum spence wrote:Well said bullet bill it’s just all the kids moaning about it
it will come when it comes well done on the map tthanks for taking time to bring it to console
Well said Callum
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Supershev wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:

I think all this negative talk is a massive disrespect to all the modders that give up their time for us. And I’m delighted that GIANTS have stepped in to help Bill on the final leg of the map - personally I think it’s well deserved for all the time & effort that Bill has put into it. We all just can’t wait to play this map :biggrin2:
Well said it is a massive disrespect i don’t know it all people think of it that way though
Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

Mobias wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: Nobody is questioning these guys artistic creativity.This map is no different than any other its just wearing more makeup.
Why is it no different to any other? Its a new map, its a new layout, its a new setting, its a new world.

I thought exactly the same thing. It's been made from the ground up featuring a lot of detail
Massive respect to all the modders
HAVOC

Post by HAVOC »

So i see people are trying to suppress freedom of speech on this forum, people have the right to say what they like within reason ( forum rules ) if people don't like freedom of speech then book a one way ticket to North Korea. SIMPLES.....
Enjoyed playing FS 15, now enjoying playing FS 17 on XBOX ONE

Sandy Bay

Pacific Inlet

Waiting for The valley the old farm
:mrgreen: *thumbsup*
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Mobias wrote:

Exactly mobias we like what we like they like what they like
Guil

Post by Guil »

OOWAR!! wrote:Downloaded this + Welsh Seasons, ticked both at startup but no seasons. Do they work together?
That Welsh thing is what's called a geo mod. It is only an add on to seasons so won't work unless you have seasons installed and enabled. I'm guessing you don't so that's the problem. I have used this map and seasons no problem.