Upcoming West Coast map

Jamie77

Re: Upcoming West Coast map

Post by Jamie77 »

BulletBill83 wrote:Ok guys,

GIANTS have got back to me with what is causing the crash at exit issue.
It is not a quick fix, and will take me a while to sort the map out.
I will make a start tonight and see how I go. However this could take days possibly weeks before I can get it all sorted it depending on how much time I can afford to dedicate to it.

I would like to thank GIANTS, in particular, Bassaddict, derSchreiner, Listern, and pfreek for there help with this map.

In the meantime please do not pester me for updates on the map. For every time you ask, that is valuable seconds you are wasting of my time you are wasting.

Just wait for official announcments.

Have a good evening everybody.

Thankyou for not giving up bullet bill i appreciate this and have a good evening thankyou all
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Tazman1983 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:Add a warning label to the map.Do not end the game!!!!
:lol: Or.......now bare with me here........we could all stop pestering them, be patient, have some manners and let them do their jobs? How about everyone try that? :lol:
We could stop....If we are pestering people...Which Im not.
Never said you were but suggesting they simply add a label to it and just put it out is daft :lol:
Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

I will make a start tonight and see how I go. However this could take days possibly weeks before I can get it all sorted it depending on how much time I can afford to dedicate to it.

I would like to thank GIANTS, in particular, Bassaddict, derSchreiner, Listern, and pfreek for there help with this map.

In the meantime please do not pester me for updates on the map. For every time you ask, that is valuable seconds you are wasting of my time you are wasting.

Thanks for the update BB. Hopefully everybody will take note of your request and leave you in peace so you are able to try and fix the fault. I know I will be waiting patiently for release day
Massive respect to all the modders
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Tazman1983 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Tazman1983 wrote:
:lol: Or.......now bare with me here........we could all stop pestering them, be patient, have some manners and let them do their jobs? How about everyone try that? :lol:
We could stop....If we are pestering people...Which Im not.
Never said you were but suggesting they simply add a label to it and just put it out is daft :lol:
90% of everything on this entire forum is daft.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

I've explained the delay to my cat Gunther. He's upset but he'll wait patiently and is grateful for everyone's hard work.

Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Mobias wrote:I've explained the delay to my cat Gunther. He's upset but he'll wait patiently and is grateful for everyone's hard work.

:lol:
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
OOWAR!! wrote:
Why can't the whole thread be about the map? Questions on where things are, players pointing out faults so the developers can fix them, players asking about it.
And those replying to those complaining about it are just derailing it even more. The threads deteriorated to a point that you cannot find anything about the map & have to scroll through pages of rubbish, from those moaning and those moaning about those moaning.
So you all have a point either keep it to yourself or ignore those you dont like.
Post if its relevant.
complains about people derailing the thread about the West Coast Map....
OOWAR!! wrote:Some questions( Hope it doesn't get lost amongst the BS)

I have a juddery Tractor with inside view worse than outside. Is it my settings?
Can you buy grass and straw bales in the map, if so where?
And can it be fixed so that I can restart at the Farm house, instead of a field in the middle of nowhere in the pitch dark?
then derails it himself 4 posts later.... :lol:
The threads on the map, same as my questions. Dumbo!! Did you put those wellies on the wrong way round again and got the pee taken out of ya!!
Don't bother trying to WUM me I'll take you to the cleaners.
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
Callum spence

Post by Callum spence »

In the meantime please do not pester me for updates on the map. For every time you ask, that is valuable seconds you are wasting of my time.

Ok bullet bill thanks for the update take as long as you need just everyone be patient and don’t bother him
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'm closing this thread until there's an update.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Update:

It seems the last error is a mean one. It will take some time for Bill to look into this one, so you might not see any updates for some time. Sorry.

I'll keep you updated if there is anything new.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Guil

Post by Guil »

Bill posted an update on facebook this evening.

UPDATE:

"The West Coast" (Console version)

Hi Everybody,
I keep having people asking me for progress, both polite and rude nagging, about how I'm getting on with the map.
I realize that most will not understand just how much work goes into making a map like this.
I do know how to fix this map for console, however the "fix" entails myself fixing over 75,000 objects, some of those individually one at a time.
I do not have all day every day to do modding. I have a wife, 2 daughters, and a full time job which come first.
This will take me some time to fix. To put it into simpler terms it is like having to rebuild more than a third of the map all over again just for you console players.
I want to do this for you guys and gals, but having people still pestering me, sometimes several times a day is not helping or making me go any faster.
As a warning to those who continue to ignore my requests, "to not ask for progress", anyone asking in a rude way will be banned from this page.
These people forget that I am doing this for free, they will download the mod when its finished for free. This is not a paid job or my whole purpose in life.

On a final more positive note I would like to thank the individuals who have sent kind supportive messages and particularly those who have been very kind in donating to me in appreciation for the work to make this mod. Thank you guys very much, you keep me going...

BulletBill
Guil

Post by Guil »

A not so happy update from bill.

Amboss
GIANTS Software | Head of Marketing & PR

Post by Amboss »

So....I feel kinda mean to take this away from Lisertan but he's on vacation.

Drum roll, please! I am (we all are) glad to announce that "The West Coast" is now available on PS4 and Xbox One!
Kudos to BulletBill and everyone else involved!
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Thank you Amboss... and a huge thank you to the GIANTS Q&A Team for all there help and particulaly there paitence.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

There goes my whole weekend !!! Thanks to everyone involved and especially BB for another fabulous looking map !

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2