Upcoming West Coast map

Jamie77

Re: Upcoming West Coast map

Post by Jamie77 »

Mobias wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:Has the console only just started crashing since making changes to the map or has it been doing it all along lisertan?
I would presume its just started doing it. Usually with game coding when there's a problem you make one change somewhere that then causes problems somewhere else. You just go round in ever more frustrating circles until you find a solution that fixes everything, or not as the case may be.
Surely it’s only an error with something they’ve recently changed then i imagine they’ll check the lines of code to see if it changes anything
Hendi26

Post by Hendi26 »

Think everybody should just chill out a little here and let bill get the map back and see if he can work through it and find the issue (that's if he wants to) I'm sure he's sick to the back teeth of it now. If it's meant to be the map will arrive when its ready. I want the map as much as the next console player but if the game is no good for you without this map just take a break from fs for a while I have so its nice and fresh when the map does make it over.
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Hendi26 wrote:Think everybody should just chill out a little here and let bill get the map back and see if he can work through it and find the issue (that's if he wants to) I'm sure he's sick to the back teeth of it now. If it's meant to be the map will arrive when its ready. I want the map as much as the next console player but if the game is no good for you without this map just take a break from fs for a while I have so its nice and fresh when the map does make it over.
We all know it will arrive when it does we’ve all said it pretty much and we are chilled out???
Hendi26

Post by Hendi26 »

Some ppl are not! Demanding the map be dropped to focus on other mods!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Tbh I don't believe in hexes, jinxes or any other that kind of stuff but the amount of the hype on this map and the amount of problems that came with it is just peculiar :hmm: It is like, more problems will appear as long as we keep that hype burning. How about we just leave this thread untill we hear something new from Lisertan? :smileynew:

I remember a saying my grandma always used to tell, "don't want anything so badly, it just won't happen".
I've no idea about the science behind it :biggrin2: but it seems to be working every fracking time.
You know, the old people, somehow always know more than us :smileynew:
PS5 / FS22
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

RODHA wrote:Tbh I don't believe in hexes, jinxes or any other that kind of stuff but the amount of the hype on this map and the amount of problems that came with it is just peculiar :hmm: It is like, more problems will appear as long as we keep that hype burning. How about we just leave this thread untill we hear something new from Lisertan? :smileynew:

I remember a saying my grandma always used to tell, "don't want anything so badly, it just won't happen".
I've no idea about the science behind it :biggrin2: but it seems to be working every fracking time.
You know, the old people, somehow always know more than us :smileynew:
Good idea i’m going to leave until something arrives from lisertan bye all
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Some ppl here should just ease their own mind, sit back and enjoy something else while patiently waiting for Lisertan to drop the word: it's through.

There's nothing else you can in the mean time, no need for all these crappy discussions, questions about the progress or giving , sorry to say, stupid advise, of what surely is wrong with the code. If you are not looking into the code yourself, you can't fix it.
Just wait patiently while BB and Giants work on the solution. It will come... Just let it surprise you the day it does!.

It's not bad to being a fan for this project, but this topic has gone into madness, all for NOTHING!
PS4 player
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

ErwinR55 wrote:Some ppl here should just ease their own mind, sit back and enjoy something else while patiently waiting for Lisertan to drop the word: it's through.

There's nothing else you can in the mean time, no need for all these crappy discussions, questions about the progress or giving , sorry to say, stupid advise, of what surely is wrong with the code. If you are not looking into the code yourself, you can't fix it.
Just wait patiently while BB and Giants work on the solution. It will come... Just let it surprise you the day it does!.

It's not bad to being a fan for this project, but this topic has gone into madness, all for NOTHING!
Mate there’s no need to get annoyed because people are talking to others in the chat passing time
Guil

Post by Guil »

You didn't stay out of the thread long Jamie :lol: :lol:
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

ErwinR55 wrote:Some ppl here should just ease their own mind, sit back and enjoy something else while patiently waiting for Lisertan to drop the word: it's through.

Why can't the whole thread be about the map? Questions on where things are, players pointing out faults so the developers can fix them, players asking about it.
And those replying to those complaining about it are just derailing it even more. The threads deteriorated to a point that you cannot find anything about the map & have to scroll through pages of rubbish, from those moaning and those moaning about those moaning.
So you all have a point either keep it to yourself or ignore those you dont like.
Post if its relevant.
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

And the cats!
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Guil wrote:You didn't stay out of the thread long Jamie :lol: :lol:
I know i got side tracked i promise i’m gone until something relevant comes along :lol: :lol:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Yes... The cats. I've said that. Haven't I ? I said "don't bring them into this" :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

There it is...
RODHA wrote:Cats... Again... :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Don't bring them in to this
PS5 / FS22
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

Some questions( Hope it doesn't get lost amongst the BS)

I have a juddery Tractor with inside view worse than outside. Is it my settings?
Can you buy grass and straw bales in the map, if so where?
And can it be fixed so that I can restart at the Farm house, instead of a field in the middle of nowhere in the pitch dark?
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
Guil

Post by Guil »

Shuddering vehicles is probably your computer. I don't think there is anywhere to buy bales but there is a mod called buy bales. You can change that in giants editor but you will have to learn how to use it by watching YouTube videos.