Upcoming West Coast map

Smith Modding

Re: Upcoming West Coast map

Post by Smith Modding »

Now that's cool! I've always thought crops in the distance look weird, but this map will definitely look amazing!
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

That all sounds really interesting. Can't wait to see it in action BulletBill. Thanks for the info.
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Yeah i noticed that fields doesn't get that ugly moving line when you approaching.

I am curious how many downloads that map will get. It should become the most downloadable map in no time. 5k at least.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

For those who would like to see more screenshots of the map check out the 'Testing Screenshot' topic here: https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=197668.0

If you don't wish to spoil your first look at the map then definitely don't look at it... ;)
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Is console going to have a Sun?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

But does it use the train?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I watch Eustace Pharmer's YouTube video on this map, i love the guy, he dont beat around the bush, or lie saying this map is awesome, i trust his opinion on maps and mods, and he hasn't let me down, but dang it, this map is back teeth are floating with details,that tells me that this map has the it factor, and to travel to attend my animals, i love the travelling parts of the map of any kind, yes most farms have there cows next door, but to me, its like going to work with my uncle in the morning when i was a kid, its a sense of adventure, BB OxygenDavid, when you guys have a plan for something, you throw it on the wall, and it sticks, if i had money id donate a few buck, but a very straight forward thank-you will have to do, this map by all means sets a new set of challenges, and for that a huge thank-you for all you guys have done for us console users, you guys are doing a phenomenal job, keep up the hard work!
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

I especially like Eustace Pharmer's videos because he always has a good chuckle at everything. Great video though, answers a lot of questions I had and really gives a good feel for the place. Don't think I'll need another map for FS17, at lease for this year, or maybe indeed ever. :)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Mobias wrote:I especially like Eustace Pharmer's videos because he always has a good chuckle at everything. Great video though, answers a lot of questions I had and really gives a good feel for the place. Don't think I'll need another map for FS17, at lease for this year, or maybe indeed ever. :)
Exactly, he dont rush things, he makes up a story on the spot with a certain map, love it.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

TacoFarmer wrote:Is console going to have a Sun?
Not sure what you mean?
manosaurus wrote:But does it use the train?
There is a train but it is AI, not User controlled. Because this map was originally designed in Fs15 I decided not to go cutting up the whole map to make a driveable train to fit in. However my next map I do plan to have a driveable train, but a brand new custom one.
Mobias wrote:I especially like Eustace Pharmer's videos because he always has a good chuckle at everything. Great video though, answers a lot of questions I had and really gives a good feel for the place. Don't think I'll need another map for FS17, at lease for this year, or maybe indeed ever. :)
BigC92 wrote:I watch Eustace Pharmer's YouTube video on this map, i love the guy, he dont beat around the bush, or lie saying this map is awesome, i trust his opinion on maps and mods, and he hasn't let me down, but dang it, this map is back teeth are floating with details,that tells me that this map has the it factor, and to travel to attend my animals, i love the travelling parts of the map of any kind, yes most farms have there cows next door, but to me, its like going to work with my uncle in the morning when i was a kid, its a sense of adventure, BB OxygenDavid, when you guys have a plan for something, you throw it on the wall, and it sticks, if i had money id donate a few buck, but a very straight forward thank-you will have to do, this map by all means sets a new set of challenges, and for that a huge thank-you for all you guys have done for us console users, you guys are doing a phenomenal job, keep up the hard work!
This is why I chose 'Eustace Pharmer'. He is a brilliant guy, honest and has a good sense of moral justice, not to mention humour and is an excellent story teller.

Plus his voice.... man he should be on radio... ;)
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Hi Bullet Bill, will the traffic be as severe on The West Coast as it's brutal on CPF? Not a complaint I hasten to add but they are bloody mad drivers!
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Wait, I notice you're from the UK... will the AI drive on the left side of the road? If so I'm probably going to have many crashes :blushnew: :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Yes they will be in the left...have you seen the traffic on CPF? They're mad!
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Patrick73 wrote:Yes they will be in the left...have you seen the traffic on CPF? They're mad!
I downloaded that map just to try it out a while ago I think :hmm: If its the map I'm thinking of they were mad :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Luckily for me living in lincolnshire I've had training in real life, by which I mean sharing our roads with the Eastern Europeans