Upcoming West Coast map

TacoFarmer

Re: Upcoming West Coast map

Post by TacoFarmer »

Jamie77 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Mobias wrote:
Giants are going the extra mile for this map presumably because firstly they know there haven't been too many maps for console for a while now and secondly maps like this one are the absolute life blood of the game. As far as I've seen anyway nobody makes maps better than BulletBill and OxygenDavid. So I guess its a bid deal when either of those guys releases a map and puts the extra effort in to bringing it to console. Giants, quite rightly are doing their extra bit to help.

Maps like this West Coast one aren't just another map for FS. They are really special, hand crafted and unique and present, I guess a unique set of challenges when they get brought to console. Thats why its a big deal and there's a lot of hype.

The map might not be to your tastes but believe me it is to a lot of other peoples.
Nobody is questioning these guys artistic creativity.This map is no different than any other its just wearing more makeup.
Again if you don’t like it leave the forum it’s simple
I will leave when you leave.Or when you own this place.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Xboxfarmsim wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: Nobody is questioning these guys artistic creativity.This map is no different than any other its just wearing more makeup.
Again it's personal opinion. To me American Outback is bland and boring yet CPF is great
Exactly.Personal opinion.And everybody has that right. The only thing thats wrong is GIANTS playing favorites. Making this map a priority is wrong. Bottom line.
No it’s not any map that has been worked on for 2 and a half years and had a demand as high as this would 100% be prioritised
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: Nobody is questioning these guys artistic creativity.This map is no different than any other its just wearing more makeup.
So you’re just going to sit there causing arguments because you don’t like the map if you don’t like it why are you here arguing that’s what i’m asking do you enjoy arguing?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Taco farmer just out of curiosity what are your fav maps?
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Patrick73 wrote:Taco farmer just out of curiosity what are your fav maps?
WestBridge,GCV,Smokey Mountain,Pacific Inlet
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

TacoFarmer wrote:
American style maps then? No offence but if West Coast is not your favourite type of map why follow the forum?
Massive respect to all the modders
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Xboxfarmsim wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
American style maps then? No offence but if West Coast is not your favourite type of map why follow the forum?
That’s the point i’ve been trying to make
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Map choice must be related to where your from, I guess we all like maps we can relate to. Agree with you in a way about Giants prioritising this map but personally I'm pleased they are
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Xboxfarmsim wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Why does anybody do anything?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

Patrick73 wrote:Map choice must be related to where your from, I guess we all like maps we can relate to. Agree with you in a way about Giants prioritising this map but personally I'm pleased they are
Same here, UK maps are more appealing to me as I like the style and feel as it's what I'm used to. I'm sure if another modder needed help with a map then Giants would be willing to assist if they could
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Patrick73 wrote:Map choice must be related to where your from, I guess we all like maps we can relate to. Agree with you in a way about Giants prioritising this map but personally I'm pleased they are
So am i but some people aren’t :(
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:
He pretty much owns this topic.
Out of his 115 posts, 105 were made in THIS thread. (had to edit this nr twice while trying to post, getting messages new posts were made)

oh btw, I am also NOT excited for this map to come. I guess I have to leave the forum now. :hmm:
PS4 player
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

You would have to ask GIANTS themselves why they are giving me this help.

I would point out that plenty of other modders get quite a bit of help from GIANTS, but it is not so publicized.

GIANTS also are tired of being accused they don't help modders enough.

I've also been told that there QA and Support teams are fed up with so many people asking about the console version of this map that they want to get it sorted so they can have a more peaceful life.

I haven't asked for 'preferential treatment' from GIANTS, they have taken it upon themselves to do this as the issue with the map is not some map issue that I can fix.
Xboxfarmsim

Post by Xboxfarmsim »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Xboxfarmsim wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: WestBridge,GCV,Smokey Mountain,Pacific Inlet
Why does anybody do anything?
Personally I'm following the forum out of interest and to keep up to date with information about a map I'm interested in and will be spending several hundred hours playing on. Can you see yourself playing this map for that many hours? Just out of curiosity
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

ErwinR55 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Jamie77 wrote:
He pretty much owns this topic.
Out of his 115 posts, 105 were made in THIS thread. (had to edit this nr twice while trying to post, getting messages new posts were made)

oh btw, I am also NOT excited for this map to come. I guess I have to leave the forum now. :hmm:
Because i’m talking in a topic about a map i’m excited about with others that are i will play 1000+ hours on this map by the time fs19 i want to know what’s going on with the map is that wrong?