Discount for switching

T1mH

Re: Discount for switching

Post by T1mH »

Its only $35 on the pc normally. Steam recently had a sale I think it was $22. They also had a discount on the Kuhn DLC. Walmart has the DVD on their website for $21.54.

If you play on the PC you will never go back to the console. It happened to me. The mods with scripts is reason enough to switch plus the amount of high quality free equipment mods and maps available blows the console away and the PC doesn't have the slot limit the console has. Add in multi monitor, joysticks, steering wheels and dedicated controllers.

FYI You do need to buy an additional copy if you want to run a dedicated server and you can't use a steam version to run a dedicated server.
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

Tuurboclaw wrote:Actually I did that for a bit, but some games we play online together won't let you both play as guests or under one name from different consoles st the same time. I found it easier to just get a second account. But then I do have to get second copies of a few games.
Not with a digital copy. If you own the digital copy you can download the full game to your consoles. I know some people who game share..... One buys the game the other buys the season pass. It has worked for years with multiple Battlefield and COD games as well as Rainbow Six Siege. Be warned do not give your login info to someone who you don't trust completely.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

That's the thing that *censored*, if I switch I have to re buy all the dlc's
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

Other than the map that comes with the platinum DLC you can find decent mods for almost everything in the DLC's. When I was playing on a console I bought the Kuhn DLC for the sprayer and the merger. For the Big Bud DLC for the Great Plains planter that's screwed up and unlikely to be fixed and the Brent cart. When you aren't restricted by the console there are a lot of choices out there. The only draw back there are 10 crappy mods for every good one.