Seed Hawk and Terminator

Gianfry_Foxclaw

Seed Hawk and Terminator

Post by Gianfry_Foxclaw »

Hi, I have a question: why the TERMINATOR TH18 with the TH1400 and the XL TOOLBAR 84FT with the 980 AIR CART do they not have the same support for sowing? :hmm:

I'll explain it better! Respectively, seed drill and cart have different types of sowing ... while the cart can also plant corn, sunflowers and sugar beets, the seeders do not have this possibility ... it's a pity :hmm: ... in the end, just add the voice Planter in seedFruitTypeCategories :hmm: ... why this? Thank you for your attention! :D
FordFarmer97

Re: Seed Hawk and Terminator

Post by FordFarmer97 »

The commodity carts have all fruit types because they're compatible with all sowing machines.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Gianfry_Foxclaw

in this case only with the seeders with cart ? But all of them?
I think Giants made a nonsense by making this choice ... also because if I had to take a seed drill to plant corn or sunflower seeds I could not stick a cart!
Gianfry_Foxclaw

I hope that they change at least the XML file with an update!!!!
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Yeah, you can hook the carts to any seeder that's pull type I'm pretty sure.
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
STL

Post by STL »

Also if you use the Gregoire-Besson trailed lifter behind the TH1400, you can use any 3 point seeder.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Yeah! Didn't think about that
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

STL wrote:Also if you use the Gregoire-Besson trailed lifter behind the TH1400, you can use any 3 point seeder.
This guy is genius^^
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Indeed he must be
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Wel almoust, because big bud don't have PTO shaft, but we all know that is not required in this game, same goes for them buds and auger wagons :-p
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
STL

Post by STL »

You don't need a PTO for the carts, trailed lifter, or seeders in game or irl. So what's your point?
Gianfry_Foxclaw

Sorry ... but the question was not for the plow ... but the difference between the seed selection on cart and seed selection on the sowing machne itself ... Remaining in the field of seeds, we left the seminar
STL

Post by STL »

I'm all kinds of lost now. So I'll bid this thread farewell. We now have people bringing up auger wagons, and plows. I thought it was about seed carts and seeders. Have fun everyone. Thank you for the kind words redglasses, and FoodFarmer97, but I'm not sure about your assessment of me.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Gianfry_Foxclaw wrote:Sorry ... but the question was not for the plow ... but the difference between the seed selection on cart and seed selection on the sowing machne itself ... Remaining in the field of seeds, we left the seminar
Nowhere in this thread a plow is mentioned, you are the first one to mention about a plow :)

STL wrote:You don't need a PTO for the carts, trailed lifter, or seeders in game or irl. So what's your point?
The Vaderstad Tempo runs on PTO, so there's one seeder atleast :)
Although you can also run the fan on hydraulics :)
PS4 player
Gianfry_Foxclaw

Gianfry_Foxclaw wrote:Hi, I have a question: why the TERMINATOR TH18 with the TH1400 and the XL TOOLBAR 84FT with the 980 AIR CART do they not have the same support for sowing? :hmm:

I'll explain it better! Respectively, seed drill and cart have different types of sowing ... while the cart can also plant corn, sunflowers and sugar beets, the seeders do not have this possibility ... it's a pity :hmm: ... in the end, just add the voice Planter in seedFruitTypeCategories :hmm: ... why this? Thank you for your attention! :D
this is the original message! I spoke of the sowing machine on the BIG BUD DLC the cart and de seeder where I mentioned the plow? :geeknew: