New teaser trailer

garyst

Re: New teaser trailer

Post by garyst »

Here in central louisiana there is alot more sugarcane than there is cotton. I like the color of the dirt in the video it looks alot more like the color of the dirt in my area too. Can't wait to see more!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Been to Louisiana.Chewed sugarcane.Still not impressed.With the teaser or Louisiana .
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
eric21

Post by eric21 »

TacoFarmer wrote:Been to Louisiana.Chewed sugarcane.Still not impressed.With the teaser or Louisiana .
Why? Because it's sugarcane?
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

eric21 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:Been to Louisiana.Chewed sugarcane.Still not impressed.With the teaser or Louisiana .
Why? Because it's sugarcane?
No.Because it's just stuff I'm not interested in personally.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well it's new, different crop, different planting, different harvesting, different map and new brands. I'm not sure what you want
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Lisertan wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:Im not impressed.
I's a gamescom reminder teaser, it's not made to impress. The ones that are made to impress will follow, no worries. That one should let people know we are at gamescom and give a tiny glimpse of what's coming.
The whole planting sugarcane in Brazil thing doesn't impress me. Cotton in the dirty south would be a good start
We'll be sure to charge you $60 for the new game :wink3:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

redglasses wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
Lisertan wrote:
I's a gamescom reminder teaser, it's not made to impress. The ones that are made to impress will follow, no worries. That one should let people know we are at gamescom and give a tiny glimpse of what's coming.
The whole planting sugarcane in Brazil thing doesn't impress me. Cotton in the dirty south would be a good start
We'll be sure to charge you $60 for the new game :wink3:
Well the world would *censored* eggs if everybody likes the same stuff wouldnt it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

eric21 wrote:Well it's new, different crop, different planting, different harvesting, different map and new brands. I'm not sure what you want
Its not about what I want.Its about what I dont want.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

rody12

Post by rody12 »

TacoFarmer wrote:
eric21 wrote:Well it's new, different crop, different planting, different harvesting, different map and new brands. I'm not sure what you want
and what do we care about that?
Xbox Series X
John Deere
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

rody12 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:
I dont care if you like it or not TBH.I got a right to my opinion same as everybody else.Nobody has to like it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

I doubt that anyone will even look at it, when the west coast is released :lol:!
rody12

Post by rody12 »

TacoFarmer wrote:
rody12 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: Its not about what I want.Its about what I dont want.
I dont care if you like it or not TBH.I got a right to my opinion same as everybody else.Nobody has to like it.
fair enough
Xbox Series X
John Deere
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Its a neat dlc i guess. Im a lil dissapointed tho that the platinum edition doesnt have a new map built around the big bud dlc.
STL

Post by STL »

To start off I'm probably nuts with this thought, but here it goes. I've been thinking about the platinum edition since Giants mentioned it. I'm thinking either it will include the "follow me mod", or something similar. The Case IH A8800 MR doesn't have a holding bin. So either there's a form of the follow me mod, or you'll always have to hire AI to operate the harvester. Would seem silly if the player never gets to operate the harvester while harvesting. Well there's my crazy thought. Everyone please feel welcome to explain to me the errors in my thinking.
garyst

Post by garyst »

STL wrote:To start off I'm probably nuts with this thought, but here it goes. I've been thinking about the platinum edition since Giants mentioned it. I'm thinking either it will include the "follow me mod", or something similar. The Case IH A8800 MR doesn't have a holding bin. So either there's a form of the follow me mod, or you'll always have to hire AI to operate the harvester. Would seem silly if the player never gets to operate the harvester while harvesting. Well there's my crazy thought. Everyone please feel welcome to explain to me the errors in my thinking.

I was thinking the same thing. When they are harvesting the cane in my area they always are very coordinated in the way they always have another tractor with wagon ready right behind the one that is following the harvester. As soon as the tractor and wagon that is with the harvester gets full it pulls away and the next tractor pulls right up under the harvester to keep it going. Just like forage harvesting, except you can't hitch a wagon to the sugarcane harvester like you can hitch one to a forage harvester on the game.