Suddenly trailers won't fill up completely at the farm silo.

LS09God

Suddenly trailers won't fill up completely at the farm silo.

Post by LS09God »

Hi guys. A bit of a puzzle here.
Been playing FS for an hour or so, all is well. Stopped to eat and when I came back I was unable to fill any trailer to the max.
They are being filled, but just to about 20% and then the flow of grains stop. When pressing R to continu loading a small burst of grain comes out of the pipe and then stops again.
The silo holds plenty and the log is clean, appart from a raw graphics file that needs to be changed to dds. It happens with modded and vanilla trailers.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
RODHA

Re: Suddenly trailers won't fill up completely at the farm silo.

Post by RODHA »

Try to locate the trailer right under the auger pipe.
If it is a bit off of the trigger, that might happen.
I'm of course wild guessing here.
PS5 / FS22
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

I had this once also, I dumped the trailer empty again, and retried and it worked fine after that.

I do also have troubles with the Peecon 64k mixer wagon, on emptying it, sometimes it refuses to fill with hay from the hayshed pipe. The command doesn't come one.
One time I even had the fill liters on 0 liters, but the silage % bar was full green, meaning something would be in there. But it wouldn't empty on command, and resetting the machine also didn't empty it. Filling and emptying again with silage worked.
PS4 player
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

Moving the trailer anywhere under the pipe did the trick before. I even could move back and forward to level the goods in the trailer. So finding the sweet spot should not be an issue. It never was. :confusednew:

Anyway:
I have been doing some research about this matter. Asked someone with knowledge about modding and scripting. He said to me that it looked like the add on storage silos you can buy in the store are conflicting with something. After looking in the save folder, I noticed one silo add on with -0.1 liter in it. Huh, minus 0.1 liter? :hmm:

Sold that one in game and now the trailers are filled to the brim again. The game does not seem to like minus values in it's bunkers and/or silo's...
So instead of adding more silo's, I edited the existing one to hold more without the add on silo's.

Problem solved... *thumbsup*

O', and thanks for replying guys. :hi:
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.