bale UNwrapping

clodhopper51

bale UNwrapping

Post by clodhopper51 »

:?: I am having trouble getting wrapped bales to unwrap it says n button to unwrap and fade bale. I am doing this but no go it says too heavy and no cuts are being made :confusednew: little help please.
It shows the box knife and everything and the weight I am assuming that the grass is now silage as it says 4k of silage.
Farmer2B

Re: bale UNwrapping

Post by Farmer2B »

Congrats on having a brand new unheard of problem! Did you report it in the bug thread? Sorry I could not actually help you with the problem.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Is it a mod? I've never heard of unwrapping a mod
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
crash

Post by crash »

It comes with the krone something non stop baler wrapper combo I think? Or was it seasons mod? Not sure. I have the option to. But I don't remember the button to press. I couldn't do it with my ps4 controller, had to use the keyboard.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

I think that goweil lt master have this too. Dont remember what key it was. I try to check it later today.
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

If you use goweil lt master, you can cut the bale open when you see the "knife" icon and press N button
stefanbauer71

Post by stefanbauer71 »

hallo ich hab mir den FS17_Goweil_LT_Master in mn ls 17 installiert nur leider kann ich ihn nicht einschalten lt. Anleitung geht es nicht mit der taste N ,kann jeman helfen , gruß stefanbauer71
empato

Post by empato »

stefanbauer71 wrote:hallo ich hab mir den FS17_Goweil_LT_Master in mn ls 17 installiert nur leider kann ich ihn nicht einschalten lt. Anleitung geht es nicht mit der taste N ,kann jeman helfen , gruß stefanbauer71
Zunächst einmal schreibst du gerade im englischen Forum, also sollte deine Frage auch auf englisch gestellt werden.
Der Schlepper muss laufen, damit du die Klappe öffnen kannst, also automatischen Motorstart deaktivieren.
stefanbauer71

Post by stefanbauer71 »

Hallo vielen dank das war es jetzt funktioniert es bestens vielen dank und gruß stefanbauer71,,,dfas mit dem englischen Forum das hab ich übersehen ,ich kann ja gar nicht engl.
empato

Post by empato »

Already solved. He could not open the cover because he didn`t deactivate the automatic engine start.