Gold Nuggets

baltic1284

Gold Nuggets

Post by baltic1284 »

Does anyone now how to remove the golden nuggets from the map curious as I would like to for a map of mine to make it have an extra challenge for me.
Deadeye

Re: Gold Nuggets

Post by Deadeye »

Maybe there is a way..but my advice to you is just not to pick them up..they aren't super super easy to find if you're not looking for them..so just don't look for them.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

I don't look for theme I was just curious as to how to remove theme so that I can if there isn't a way then ignoring theme is just as good.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

If you're on PC you may also be able to try to change the xml file and set the number of found nuggets to 100, and then loading up the game, and immediately save it, and then take and set your 1,000,000 back to the normal starting amount of like 20,000. I would tread very lightly on this..possibly experimenting with a new save file first to be sure that it works properly.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

If your on console, you can spend a little time and run around and pick them up. Then lease a bunch of big eqpt, like twenty five or so potato harvesters, then return them. Takes a little time but they are then off your map.

You could do this if one of your workers is planting or plowing or something early on in the game and you want to kill some time.

Just an option...
aklein

Post by aklein »

On PC open your savegame.xml file and there will be two lines that relate to nuggets. one line will have 100 "0"'s or some number of 0 and 1 to represent a found nugget or not. Change all the 0's to 1's and then the line above says found nuggets and a number. change the number to 100. save the file and open the map. the nuggets will be gone as if you found them with no money to show for the effort.
brack

Post by brack »

You can also delete the objects in Giants Editor but that is probably overkill. Just don't pick them up makes the most sense to me.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Play on multiplayer
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Tried Multiplayer and the nuggets reappear for some reason that is why I am asking how to remove theme from the game
Guil

Post by Guil »

As long as you are playing in multiplayer the nuggets don't appear on any map. You need to start the game in multiplayer each time you play it.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Did that and guess what they reapeared
Guil

Post by Guil »

You're the first person that I know of that has had gold nuggets appear in a multiplayer game. Are you sure you are starting multiplayer everyone you load the save?
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Yep I go to multiplayer reset the server per say click international load the game and bold nuggets reappear.