Why no tractors in traffic?

Vanquish081

Why no tractors in traffic?

Post by Vanquish081 »

Hi, simple question, why no tractors in traffic? You can use the tractors of the game.
Frantic Farmer

Re: Why no tractors in traffic?

Post by Frantic Farmer »

Not sure it would be nice to see other fellow farmers driving about. On the other hand the cars are bad enough to bump into, god knows what they are made of lol! imagine bumping into a tractor or combine..

I hope they do something better with the traffic in 19.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

That is actually hilarious that there is no tractors (traffic) in farming simulator lmao
TomXP411

Post by TomXP411 »

*shrug*

I have traffic turned off, because cars really mess up Follow Me and CoursePlay. :)
PC | XBox One | American Outback, Westbridge
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

You know, now that you mention it, that is pretty odd. Then again, you can play a map with 80 fields, own only four of them, and the remaining 76 are magically taken care of unless you do every single mission. I suppose that's our suspension of disbelief. I would like to see farm equipment on the roads.
Playing on PC
TomXP411

Post by TomXP411 »

hpmc13 wrote:You know, now that you mention it, that is pretty odd. Then again, you can play a map with 80 fields, own only four of them, and the remaining 76 are magically taken care of unless you do every single mission. I suppose that's our suspension of disbelief. I would like to see farm equipment on the roads.
Heh. That's a really good point. There should be tractors out there, working those other fields.
PC | XBox One | American Outback, Westbridge