How to load fertilizer and seeds from production buildings.

RogueAirborne

How to load fertilizer and seeds from production buildings.

Post by RogueAirborne »

Playing the Canadian Prairies map which has the seed and fertilizer production, cannot figure out for the life of me how to get seed a fertilizer I produce into the sowing machines. If I put it into an Auger, can't load it from the Auger to the sower. I downloaded the JM375 seed tender, but cannot get the seed from the production building into it. Any help is greatly appreciated!
RogueAirborne

Re: How to load fertilizer and seeds from production buildings.

Post by RogueAirborne »

Anyone?
Jalars86

Post by Jalars86 »

I have those on a different map I just started on and was wondering the same thing. I haven't had a chance to search the web for instructions yet.
FS22 on PC and Xbox One
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

RogueAirborne wrote:Playing the Canadian Prairies map which has the seed and fertilizer production, cannot figure out for the life of me how to get seed a fertilizer I produce into the sowing machines. If I put it into an Auger, can't load it from the Auger to the sower. I downloaded the JM375 seed tender, but cannot get the seed from the production building into it. Any help is greatly appreciated!
It's because you don't align the triggers correctly...
there's a method to be able to see the triggers, by activating "Debug mode"... I did it a long time ago, so sadly I can't tell how to do it...

Once you activated "Debug Mode", you can check the triggers and light beams with the F5 key in separate steps:
0x: Normal mode
1x: Triggers and collisions
2x: Light beams(useful when working/dev'ing on mods)
3x`back to normal mode
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's called development more or console. I can't remember but I'm nearly sure you look on the game xml and change console from false to true.