Time to buy a PC

BigC92

Re: Time to buy a PC

Post by BigC92 »

Look, i use to game alot on PC, yes PC is always the way to go, but i love my PlayStation, i grew up playing on console, PlayStation, Nintendo, the first Xbox, i love laying in my bed, after a hard days work, and having my "alone time" ( FYI ik what you guys are thinking, your wrong) just leaving me to my thoughts, turning on Spotify, and drift away to the past, i have nothing against PC what so ever, were just a 1 PC family, use to have 2 till dads PC acted up, but console has fantastic graphics, i want Gta5 for PS4, i have it for PS3, and a few other open world racing games i want for PS4, but im saving my dimes and pennies for when the day comes.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Guil wrote:
manosaurus wrote:Tell ya what guys.... this was totally worth the investment. Cruising around rattlesnake valley in a 2017 Ford f450 pulling a gooseneck with a John Deere on it. Just cause I can. Amazing how much better this game is. All hail the pc master race.
Still want the thread closed?

Yes please
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

masterplan wrote:And my opinion is my opinion and I'm entitled to it and it's none of your business. :-)
*thumbsup* :hi:
PS5 / FS22