PS5 / FS22
Guil

Re: Time to buy a PC

Post by Guil »

Yep on very high by default.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Wow... I didn't know that kind of spec can run FS17 in very high settings. Then why does my PS4 insist on not giving some good fps to me? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

RODHA wrote: Did you ever get a detailed look on PC mods? They are not just some machinery anymore. There are new jobs and new features. Like you can make your own seed or fertilizer, you can make honey and honey milk then there is seasons and a lot more even I don't know. Those mods make the FS17 you know something else. So, is it worthed? Absolutely. I don't bother because those great additions also come with their problems (at some points) and I don't have time to bother solving problems. I just want to plug'n play with whatever I can get. When and if I manage to get retired some 17 years later :mrgreen: I'll definetely sell my PSx and buy a high-end PC.
Still not worth the money for me. It's just a videogame! A great one, we all love, sure, but still just a videogame. :-) Something to kill time with. Something to do while listening to music (for me). And I like the game as it is, even though you hear me complaining constantly. :-D So nope, I'm not paying extra 400-500 EUR for a slightly better experience. And the thing with possible complications is another argument for my opinion. I remember, when gaming on PC, there were problems all the time with everything. With my PS4, I just turn it on and play. I don't have to solve any complications.
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
Scotia1314

Post by Scotia1314 »

I've just ordered my p.c this morning so thanks for this thread..I would take my wife,g.f away "master plan" but I left the better looking half of my face in the soil in Afghanistan..as for logic,I work on a mixed arable farm of 5000 acres and I play a farming game...go figure. All I know is its a lot more relaxing than c.o.d !!
Take care regardless of how you spend your time *thumbsup*
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Guil wrote:You don't need to spend crazy money for a pc. I bought a graphics card for €25 and overall for desktop, monitor, desk and everything I have spent less than €150.
I buy PC for next 5 years, not for one lol.
Guil

Post by Guil »

1992Tadej1992 wrote:
Guil wrote:You don't need to spend crazy money for a pc. I bought a graphics card for €25 and overall for desktop, monitor, desk and everything I have spent less than €150.
Both of us know that simply isn't true. It will be grand for some games but no triple A title. Your pc was put of date before it even arrived to you.
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Guil wrote:
1992Tadej1992 wrote:
Both of us know that simply isn't true. It will be grand for some games but no triple A title. Your pc was put of date before it even arrived to you.
Agree to disagree... software was always behind hardware.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I don't play well with others. I suffered a head injury years ago that causes me to go from happy to "I'm going to stab you" instantly. GTA and COD are not games I play. I stick to my simulation games. So instead of complaining about how people choose to spend their money maybe you should try answering the question. Otherwise this will get ugly fast. Remember if your not funding it you have no say in it
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

I ordered mine pre built. I had 3k to spend for one. I payed 2600 all said and done. Gaming is something that keeps me from drinking, so I think it was a good investment.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Metal Moss wrote:I ordered mine pre built. I had 3k to spend for one. I payed 2600 all said and done. Gaming is something that keeps me from drinking, so I think it was a good investment.
How? I usually drink beer when gaming. :-D
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

You don't drink beer. You breath it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

I too have been thinking of buying a pc. But I ask myself would it be better to hold off until I see what Giants put in FS19 on console ? Sure I'd love some of the mods and a lot of the maps. But some sort of seasons will probably be in 19 and if Giants read the forums, and with the competition from other sims, there could be a lot added.
If 19 has minimal additions, I'll get a pc next year. Until then I'm happy on console. The graphics are totally fine for me. As are the mods. I'd love more maps but I can make do.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I spent $500 on my PC, runs on high with 9 GB of mods at a pretty steady 30 FPS. I could run it on very high, but I get a few more frame drops. NVIDIA GForce 730. 1 TB hard drive, 8 GB of memory with expansion slots available to raise that number
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

RODHA wrote:You don't drink beer. You breath it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It was 30°C and the beer was only 10°, that's basically water. :-D