New Holland T4

novass

New Holland T4

Post by novass »

hi all,
does anyone know if the New Holland T4 will make it too console.i hope so..thanks all..Chris
Farm-war

Re: New Holland T4

Post by Farm-war »

Forget it, friend, they will say that there is no license for that or the usual that they are not allowed scrip although that mark we have it in registered console will say only can not or the moder does not want to work it for console since it is very difficult the tests Of giants that my friend will say there many threads of this theme of the console mods that will not come out and why sad but true hopefully next year to see if we are surprised with something much more new
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

novass wrote:hi all,
does anyone know if the New Holland T4 will make it too console.i hope so..thanks all..Chris
Which one? NH announced a new version thisnyear
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

You talking about this one? http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017
If so, I believe Team FSI has 3 mods out, so chances are, they'll make a console version
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Does this mod have ic?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I think it'd be cool. It might as Giants already has an NH license
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
novass

Post by novass »

Smith Modding wrote:You talking about this one? http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017
If so, I believe Team FSI has 3 mods out, so chances are, they'll make a console version
Yep..it sure is.I love the smaller tractors.it would help me alot..I hope it can make.or Sony monitor and ok scripts..if it has any..which I don't know..there was a modder that made a few older IHC tractors..I hope there is still possibility of these making it to console..take care all...Chris
novass

Post by novass »

I don't know what IC's is....Chris
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

IC means you press a button (usually assigned to the space bar) and you manually move the camera round and you can click a button with the mouse to have certain animations happen. For example, opening a door or window, moving the steering wheel forward or backward, stuff like that
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya it stands for interactive control I think
My Discord
novass

Post by novass »

aw..well thank you Smyth and Red G. for explaining what IC means here..well I personally don't need moving the windows or steering wheel in the gaming world..would be cool to have but consoles aren't mostly capable. I just would love using the T4 NH for jobs around the farm..take care all....Chris
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

novass wrote:aw..well thank you Smyth and Red G. for explaining what IC means here..well I personally don't need moving the windows or steering wheel in the gaming world..would be cool to have but consoles aren't mostly capable. I just would love using the T4 NH for jobs around the farm..take care all....Chris
Man that's a first, I've heard red glasses, glasses, red, half, corn, and halfcorn, all these nick names but never heard red g, I might have to start using this on the forums more :lol:, and if this mod does make its way to console how bout an update to have 2wd, like that t6 from that video with the good looking woman in the t6 2wd thread :biggrin2:
My Discord
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

:lol:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
novass

Post by novass »

redglasses wrote:
novass wrote:aw..well thank you Smyth and Red G. for explaining what IC means here..well I personally don't need moving the windows or steering wheel in the gaming world..would be cool to have but consoles aren't mostly capable. I just would love using the T4 NH for jobs around the farm..take care all....Chris
Man that's a first, I've heard red glasses, glasses, red, half, corn, and halfcorn, all these nick names but never heard red g, I might have to start using this on the forums more :lol:, and if this mod does make its way to console how bout an update to have 2wd, like that t6 from that video with the good looking woman in the t6 2wd thread :biggrin2:
I'd be ok with with 2wd version...take care..Chris