Dowland Farm

Lincsfarmboy

Dowland Farm

Post by Lincsfarmboy »

Hello fellow farmers, I have just started playing the new Dowland with the farm silo mixing stations. Have loaded Maize,wheat and soya beans, but cannot get it to make the pig food. I have placed a trailer under the spout and pressed R , the menu appears but pig food says 0. Any ideas?
FordFarmer97

Re: Dowland Farm

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Just a thought, you may need Potatos or Sugar Beets if the silos mix actual pig food
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Usually each have to be filled to a certain percentage before beginning production
Lincsfarmboy

Post by Lincsfarmboy »

Hello again, found my mistake,thought the silo system at the pig farm made the pig food, but it does not.The feed producers (pig and cow) are at Riverside Grain.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Okay, glad you figured it out
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
crash

Post by crash »

Anyone got the lids over the tip point on the cow farm to work? It's set to open when pressing key -3- but nothing happens. It can be tipped thru, but that looks stupid :mrgreen:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

@crash

Have you tried key 3 while out o the tractor?

I installed that mod on Lawfolds and seem to remember you have to be out of the tractor for it to operate.
PC user
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

"o" activates the silo for delivery and right mouse button opens the doors to dump grain, both only while on the ground
PC user
Profarmer40

Post by Profarmer40 »

Hi all i will do tutorial videos on how to work all the new additions to Dowland Farm map if you what ?

My youtube channel his https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr1Juq ... lFeZy8lO5g

Better for me to show u than putting it all in forums ok

let me know if that ok ?
sm5gfy

Post by sm5gfy »

@Profarmer40 I have just started to play on Dowland Farm. A video would be perfect.
csifarmer

Post by csifarmer »

Hi, I started playing the Dowland map and I found a problem. when we download grains in the silos near the cows, using the courseplay, the game crashes and I have to restart it. happens whenever I download graos using the coursepaly. Is there any solution for this ?? I have tried to remove the silos from the map, but I can not properly, because they do not disappear completely. Can someone help?