Game crashing

Rhianne29

Re: Game crashing

Post by Rhianne29 »

Thank you for the help any way I think it might be the new mods Like my boyfriend said thanks
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

No problem *thumbsup*
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Supershev

Post by Supershev »

Hi lads. Im having this prob on ps4 . Downloaded new mods from yesterday, went and tried to load game but wouldnt load. Closed game down, rebooted ps up and now game wont load past the very 1st page screen when you start application. Error screen ce etc comes up.
Supershev

Post by Supershev »

Thanks very much Giants!! Because of you releasing bugged mods im after losing all my saved games!!!220hrs of CPF just gone like that
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

why did you reinstall the game, I never had this problem on my xbox one, which mods did you download from yesterday, I updated some and the game crashed, then I reloaded it just fine
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Supershev

Post by Supershev »

I had to reinstall it because the game wouldn’t start after I installled Friday’s mods. Another mate I play with the same thing happened to him. Lost everything. They failed west coast because it was crashing when exiting the game when the last batch of mods are doing the same! So frustrating!
rikerdude

Post by rikerdude »

I’m going to try a fourth time. I’ll try it without the newest mods.
PS4. I even deleted the cloud saves.
Playing on PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Supershev wrote:I had to reinstall it because the game wouldn’t start after I installled Friday’s mods. Another mate I play with the same thing happened to him. Lost everything. They failed west coast because it was crashing when exiting the game when the last batch of mods are doing the same! So frustrating!
Which mods?
Ursuletzu

Post by Ursuletzu »

Since i've installed the mods released on 26,28,29.09 my ps4 is gone crazy ( just blue screen over and over again). I reinstalled the game almost 20 times and reinstalled all mods every time. I've read others have the same problem (with lights mod and wood suport mode). What is happening? Pls HELP
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Ursuletzu wrote:Since i've installed the mods released on 26,28,29.09 my ps4 is gone crazy ( just blue screen over and over again). I reinstalled the game almost 20 times and reinstalled all mods every time. I've read others have the same problem (with lights mod and wood suport mode). What is happening? Pls HELP
I am also having this same problem. I’ve also deleted and reinstalled the game and still having the issue.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Anybody pinned down which mods are causing the problems on PS4? In the last week or so I've installed the following:-

Krone Swadro
Krone Big Pack (Update)
Grass Be Gone
Grays Buckrake (have since uninstalled)
Forage & Chips Silo (Updated but not used the new version)
Powerful Spotlights
Placeable Root Crops

Fortunately, to this point, I've not had any issues. I've only been playing GCV map in that time.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I haven't had any problems on my PS4
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

Ursuletzu wrote:[...]and reinstalled all mods every time.[...]
Try leaving out this step. Our QA team was able to reproduce the crash problem, but they had to install every mod available (except maps), which are a bit more than 200.
Since it's very unlikely that you actually use/need all of them, I recommend to keep it to a basic level and remove all the mods you don't need. This should solve the problem, at least for now. In the mean time we can take a closer look at it and try to fix the actual problem.