Post by farmertuck »

Not in order
Daggerwin like his realistic series
Nickfxonpc love his time lapses
Frithgar like his timlapses too
Simul8 like his accent XD
Those are my most favourite
I play FS19 on PC!
Using a Logitech G29 and Saitek side panel.
Also a farmer IRL
Bigblockpower

Re: Farming simulator YouTubers?

Post by Bigblockpower »

I watch " the squad "
kane1973

Post by kane1973 »

MrSealyP. Good reviews of mods and i am a console player thus relevant
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

kane1973 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:26 pm MrSealyP. Good reviews of mods and i am a console player thus relevant
I like that he plays on console also... Jim Bob plays games is a really good console you tuber as well.
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

Just recently started watching grizzlybearsims, subbed to him on yt.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

kane1973 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:26 pm MrSealyP. Good reviews of mods and i am a console player thus relevant
I did watch a fair amount of his stuff because it was console specific and he's reliable in getting reviews out for new content but I got fed up with his need to respond to negative comments in his videos and 10 minute ramblings at the start of videos before getting to the actual review. I prefer the more light-hearted approach of Jim Bob Plays Games (not me btw!) or Moose2006LP but I've not watched anything for a while now.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I watch The Squad. Love his No Creek series
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
AP_Oddity7

Post by AP_Oddity7 »

I only tend to watch 2, but I do watch pretty much all their fs content.

Daggerwin
+ Easy watching, nothing to get too wound up about
- Far to concerned with the silly little things like making sure the doors open before he gets out of the tractor

SealyP
+ Console player so it's relevant to me
- nothing springs to mind!
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

Daggerwin, Mr Sealyp, Landykid, simu8 gaming. these are my favorites. I call Daggerwin, Simu8 and Landykid "The Big 3" they all have excelent videos and they always have the map reviews first.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Jim Bob

Post by Jim Bob »

Patrick73 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:15 am Just discovered Jim bob plays games,check his channel out...really good imo. As for daggerwin on his Oakfield farm map he thought one mower was for grass and another one was for hay? What the hell is he talking about?
Thank you Patrick *thumbsup*
Check out my YouTube channel (Jim Bob plays games) here: https://www.youtube.com/c/JBPG-YT
You can also find me here: https://www.facebook.com/jimbobplaysgames
And here: https://www.twitter.com/JBPG_JimBob
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

I enjoy watching from different youtubers. Mostly Daggerwin, MrSealyP, Jim Bob, EliteChris and not least Farmer Minn! Really enjoy his videos.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Daggerwin is hopeless, he starts with millions and his animals are constantly starving while he fart arses about doing needless jobs
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Patrick73 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:37 pm Daggerwin is hopeless, he starts with millions and his animals are constantly starving while he fart arses about doing needless jobs
Unfortunately, I'm starting to agree.

His older videos were great. Very few issues.

More recently, he's started new maps with millions and with 10s of animals (of which aren't really cared for properly), and the number of them means he does little else. I was hoping with Shamrock that he would start afresh. Even if he replaced the vanilla machines with nice modded ones, but leave the bank account with a reasonable amount of cash, not millions.

For unrealistic series, fine. For a more realistic, seasons equipped type seasons, no.

It's the whole point of the game, afterall. :)
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I would recommend JimBobPlaysGames and Mr Sealyp for realistic videos. Different styles but both realistic and explain everything well. Both fun to watch too.

I have watched a few others but tend to get annoyed when millions suddenly appear in bank accounts, or ‘episode one’ already has a full compliment of challengers etc.
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

Farmer Klein does some nice map reviews that sometimes make me frustrated that I am XBOX only. JimBob entertains me, especially as he is very 'by the book', and you can feel his enthusiasm, especially on map tours. Moose is fun to listen to, Daggerwin is good when he is enjoying himself, sometimes it seems like he is producing content rather than playing the game, but I respect the work he has put in. MrSealyP does great mod reviews, but I sometimes get frustrated with the things he doesn't get and apologising for himself in the narrations too much about comments and stuff, but I can see it is because he want's his content to be good quality.
Puma Plow was the first channel I followed back on '13 Xbox360, they taught me a lot, and the dynamic between them was really good, whilst it lasted.
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s