Farming simulator YouTubers?

Frozen Catalyst

Re: Farming simulator YouTubers?

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

RODHA wrote:snip

Ohh, btw, he is a teacher. So, he kinda knows how to teach and how to narrate.

snip
This would explain it then :coolnew:
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
JTaylor801

Post by JTaylor801 »

Tuurboclaw wrote:I like frithgar, grizzlybearsims, mrsealyp, arthur chapman and puma plow sometimes (I miss John and Mike together - they were good). Daggerwin is good also.

I like the slower progressing farms with some type of storyline.

Thanks!
Thank you so very much Tuurboclaw. I truly appreciate you watching and supporting the GBS channel. Have a great weekend!
Happy Farming!

Check out my Farm Sim Blog
http://grizzlybearsims.com/
Realism through Simulation

YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/c/grizzlybearsims

Follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/GrizzlyBearSims
JTaylor801

Post by JTaylor801 »

gentfarmer wrote:Daggerwin (frustrating, as others have said), Eustace Pharmer (some good instructional videos on map modification as well good "Let's play" role play), grizzlybearsims (role play with a storyline similar to Eustace Pharmer) and Ian Robson ( some good Courseplay tutorials and straight "Let's Play: like his voice)
Thank you gentfarmer. I truly appreciate you posting this and supporting the GBS Channel. Have a great weekend.
Happy Farming!

Check out my Farm Sim Blog
http://grizzlybearsims.com/
Realism through Simulation

YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/c/grizzlybearsims

Follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/GrizzlyBearSims
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

A couple years ago, I enjoyed the farming vids from GunninGamerz that he did with his young son, because I'm a dad with a young son as well, but at last check it looks like he's mainly doing twitch live streaming now.

Nick The Hick does quite a bit of mod reviews that are helpful and informative.

Farmer Klein has some helpful vids as well, especially map first impressions.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

idk if i am watching the wrong youtubers these days or what.. i use to really enjoy watching fs17 playthroughs from a couple of youtubers and other games i was interested in.. now.. i have been trying to watch a couple of them play that other new pc farming/simulation/survival game that shall not be named on this forum as im super excited about this game (getting it monday) and i find myself speaking to my monitor in such a way that would get me permabanned from here.. idk if i need new youtubers or what but omg it frustrates me sooooooooooo bad.. like "come on man, seriously u r making my frickin head hurt"
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Just discovered Jim bob plays games,check his channel out...really good imo. As for daggerwin on his Oakfield farm map he thought one mower was for grass and another one was for hay? What the hell is he talking about?
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

I watch Simul8, The sim station (Flatlander84), Rainbowdave, landykid, daggerwin, virtual farmer, Fithgar.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Landy and Simul8 are my two favourites. I'm quite a regular these days on both their channels. Daggerwin and Eustace Pharmer and good too. I'm not at all bothered by how well or how realistically a Youtuber player the game. If they've got a nice vibe about them and show the game off well then thats all that matters. I like Landykid's channel the most because there's good chat to be had.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

The Sim Station (Flatlander84) is my current favourite, he's got great knowledge from farming in real life but loves to learn new things from different regions. His videos just ooze passion and humour. He's making some really good map-making tutorials too.

I enjoy Simul8's videos too.

I used to like Daggerwin's videos, but he got a bit soft for me, where everything came across nice even if what he was using looked like utter junk.

Other than that I used to watch Taff in Exile's Farm Sim videos, but he's not done many for FS17.
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

Landy, Rainbow Dave, MrSealyP, Jim Bob, Arthur.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

Frithgar and simul8
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

My favourite atm is definitely The Sim Station (flatlander84). The knowledge, the stories, and the humour are great in his videos. Currently 10 episodes into his West Coast series and it's awesome.

I also like watching daggerwins videos. But only the fs17 videos. Especially his realistic series. Quite enjoying his series on oakfield farm so far.

Other than that I do quite often watch Mrsealyp amongst others.
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

I mostly watch Daggerwin, but I do agree with what's been said. Sometimes you can just hear he's tired and wants to be doing something else but is recording a video to keep to the schedule. I am enjoying Oakfield though, despite every episode making me even more hyped! Managed to get into one of his multiplayer episodes a while ago which was cool. But mostly because of the other people in there who were all good players.

Found Simul8 recently and really enjoy his videos. Always cheerful, in every video I've seen. And now I need headtracking lol.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
#Joe2015

Post by #Joe2015 »

Rand0msparks and Daggerwin are the main two that I watch
PC/Clover Creek/Parker’s Prairie
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Daggerwin is just plain boring and his voice is just so deadpan. No enjoyment watching him and to be honest he is bored with it and it shows. Landykid is ok but again not much really happens when he is on his live streams. But at least his voice isn't so boring as Daggerwins.

The one I enjoy the most is Beez, There is none of this pretentious rubbish and he just has fun. That is what it's all about. Beez is meant to be back tomorrow.

But then saying that I use an ad blocker so they won't make a penny out of me. Lol.