[Mods] Is possible have this mods on console?

Miranda03

[Mods] Is possible have this mods on console?

Post by Miranda03 »

Hey, is possible have this mods on console without scripts for example or with simple script?

Tractors:
CLAAS Axion 800 - http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

JohnDeere 6170R / 6210R - http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

CLAAS Axion 900 - http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

Fendt 1000 Vario Series - http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

FENDT 800 Favorit - http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

Package:
Complete AR/Frame Pack - http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

Trailers:
Goweil LT Master - http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

Krone Ultima CF 155 XC - http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

Please mods tell me something.

Thanks!
gmfarmer420

Re: [Mods] Is possible have this mods on console?

Post by gmfarmer420 »

No Deere or class because of licensing. The ar frame and the balers are scripted. But the fendts could if they remove the ic.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

The Favorit was on the console testing list a couple weeks ago but disappeared. Might be back if the modder has the time to change it.
Farming on PS5
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

It's not just scripts that make it not available on consoles. Licensing is also an issue. That's why we have no Deere nor Claas on console. And for some of it, the modder doesn't have 3 mods out yet, which disqualifies it for console until they get 3 mods.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

FordFarmer97 wrote:It's not just scripts that make it not available on consoles. Licensing is also an issue. That's why we have no Deere nor Claas on console. And for some of it, the modder doesn't have 3 mods out yet, which disqualifies it for console until they get 3 mods.
So how can they have it on pc if it's a licensing thing?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Tazman1983 wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:It's not just scripts that make it not available on consoles. Licensing is also an issue. That's why we have no Deere nor Claas on console. And for some of it, the modder doesn't have 3 mods out yet, which disqualifies it for console until they get 3 mods.
It could be a thing that they dont care if its on PC, but if they were on console, Giants will be knee deep in... Well you know.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Yes I don't understand how they can be on the Giants modhub. I get that the smaller sites can put the unlicensed mods on but how can Giants put it on their modhub ?
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Tazman1983 wrote:
See it this way: The company's aren't gonna go after some little modder dude working from a basement. However, if MS/Sony let those mods onto console, the company's might go after them because they're worth millions.
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

And anw... there's SO much variety already of tractors in the game and on the modhub... why this obsession about JD? I really don't get it...
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I can understand a person like me who runs the 70's JD tractors IRL wanting one, but all these random walnuts scream "JD FOR CONSOLE!!!!". Kinda annoying TBH
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

^^^ its branding. Show a kid a generic green tractor toy and they say john deere. Show same kid a true model tractor from case or anyone else and the kid just says tractor. Its not that john deere makes a better product but its that they push that product. Throw a stone in any direction and hit a john deere dealership but you have to drive for miles to find something else.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Yeah I agree. I just kinda wish all the walnuts would shush about "WE NEED JD ON CONSOLE!" For instance, we were talking about Smith Modding's S650 and some crazy walnut said "It would be nice to see john Deere to be able to purchase in game on Xbox one." Totally out of nowhere! :?:
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

FordFarmer97 wrote:^^ Yeah I agree. I just kinda wish all the walnuts would shush about "WE NEED JD ON CONSOLE!" For instance, we were talking about Smith Modding's S650 and some crazy walnut said "It would be nice to see john Deere to be able to purchase in game on Xbox one." Totally out of nowhere! :?:
Because people don't read the Title or read previous replies, they see a comment about a mod and then they think it's a request a mod thread
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

All I really want is a lightpole/lamp post.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

eric21 wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:^^ Yeah I agree. I just kinda wish all the walnuts would shush about "WE NEED JD ON CONSOLE!" For instance, we were talking about Smith Modding's S650 and some crazy walnut said "It would be nice to see john Deere to be able to purchase in game on Xbox one." Totally out of nowhere! :?:
Because people don't read the Title or read previous replies, they see a comment about a mod and then they think it's a request a mod thread
That must be it. Its annoying as fridge
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.