Fs19 console version

Terrier930

Fs19 console version

Post by Terrier930 »

Well the rumour mill seems to be saying fs19 won't be released for PS4 and Xbox one. If true think it would be better. Now I play console but with all the mods I've not played as much as I did fs15. And I think personally that fs19 would be better just releasing for pc only. Think the modders would be less stressed aswell.
BigC92

Re: Fs19 console version

Post by BigC92 »

I highly doubt it, until a giants employee confirms this, it aint true.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

If there was rumour it was not started here. Why would Giants pull the plug on the back of a successful fs17 console sales?
DanimalBVB

Post by DanimalBVB »

I wish my cows produced as much manure as this post right here
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Been reading your previous posts and it seems you don't like the console version much, I wonder if you're making this up to get a reaction from Giants
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

sounds like hogswash to me.. with fs17 being their biggest success to date and the consoles representing half the sales for this edition y on earth would they stop now.. stop being a troll and spreading rumors.. this isn't grade school.. until we hear it from the horses mouth which I'm confident we wont its not worth the effort u took to type this post
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

We have a console hater on our hands, actually I think we have a fs hater on our hands
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

redglasses wrote:We have a console hater on our hands, actually I think we have a fs hater on our hands
Dunno why he's a console hater as he plays on PS4...check out his you tube channel (same name) can't see Giants abandoning console my self as they even bothered to advertise on tv for this version. Still as someone said aswell I've read his posts on being bored with this game but on his channel he plays on easy,no wonder it becomes boring
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Terrier930 wrote:Well the rumour mill seems to be saying fs19 won't be released for PS4 and Xbox one. If true think it would be better. Now I play console but with all the mods I've not played as much as I did fs15. And I think personally that fs19 would be better just releasing for pc only. Think the modders would be less stressed aswell.
Maybe a FS19 expansion for consoles.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

I think 19 on consoles will be much better than 17. Just more available mods and maps to start with. And better game mechanics it will play better. And more brands too.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

redglasses wrote:We have a console hater on our hands, actually I think we have a fs hater on our hands
I think we should vote to be expelled this creating conflict against those of the console against the giants ahead of time so that as he is afflicted that a moder like bcm do not look and we have time with the mods in console so I do not think they leave us out and unless the season pass sells us
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Boys remember that giants is just in full development, so I do not think they leave consoles off the contrary as dise deereslayer will be much better and more new brands more mods more big maps so let's not fall into this game
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Farm-war wrote:Boys remember that giants is just in full development, so I do not think they leave consoles off the contrary as dise deereslayer will be much better and more new brands more mods more big maps so let's not fall into this game
We know fs in general will remain on console, its as much success as PC, thats common sense, i think hes trying to rage a war, this thread blew up in his face.