big bud patch abandoned.

BlueShadow125

big bud patch abandoned.

Post by BlueShadow125 »

ive seen issues listed by the players for the big bud dlc, yet i still havent seen any patch at all. whats going on guys.
Magnarex

Re: big bud patch abandoned.

Post by Magnarex »

I think Giants determined in another thread that anything that isn't game breaking doesn't really matter. That thread was weeks ago and they still haven't patched so that's the take away I got from it.
“I'm not going out of my way looking for devils; but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

FS for ninty switch is way more important to work on
PS4 player
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

What's your problem with it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

The Large sowers don't refill as expected, and Great Plains sower has a very poor turning radius, missing a critical part of its hitch.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
TomXP411

Post by TomXP411 »

yeah, I had enough problems with the equipment in that patch that I just turned it off and don't miss it.
PC | XBox One | American Outback, Westbridge
MNTopCat

Post by MNTopCat »

I can understand the attitude of, "if it doesn't break the game its good enough." for free mods/content. People bought this DLC. The standard should be higher. In this situation, Giants is bad and they should feel bad.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

They didn't say if its not game breaking then they're not going to fix it, ever, but they did say if its not game breaking then its not a massive priority to get it fixed. I guess their priorities are focussed in creating more DLC, like the upcoming South American DLC, which judging by the new trailer released this evening Gamecom looks like a whole new game.

None of the bugs I've experienced in either the Kuhn or Big Bud DLC have been game breaking enough to make me not want to use them. A couple of them may be annoying but thats about it.
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

Annoying enough that I use equipment from base game rather than from the DLC, which I purchased. Disappointed, would rather use the new equipment the way it was intended, and I believe they should fix it. I won't purchase another DLC until then. Not mad, just not gonna spend my good money if the priority isn't a quality usable mod. And still love the game overall.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
novass

Post by novass »

I boughy the the big bud..but never use it.I use the small tractor once driving down the street in old farm.I wanted duals and a three point hitch.I never pull trailer type equipment down a field.not enouch room at the end of a field to use it..but I knew it wasn't my preference. just wanted to help Giants. but they need to fix it.my stepfather always said to never reward anyone for bad products..this sounds like a bad product.there is up and coming competition. we'll see what happens.I hope Giants wins..but will see...it isn't long now.I sure they know what there doing..take care all..Chris
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

Mobias, In my opinion that's how you lose customers. Its like being in a restaurant, them screwing up your food order and then not doing anything about because they are too busy developing new recipe's for next time you comeback.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

High Cotton wrote:Mobias, In my opinion that's how you lose customers. Its like being in a restaurant, them screwing up your food order and then not doing anything about because they are too busy developing new recipe's for next time you comeback.
I'm not defending Giants approach but I suppose I'm just giving a realistic angle on it. Its annoying some of the DLC has bugs in it and Giants should undoubtably fix it. But I use both DLC packs quite frequently, or at least some of it anyway, and can't find anything wrong thats big enough a problem to stop me using it.
Magnarex

Post by Magnarex »

If you're not having issues with what you're using then good for you but there are plenty of threads out there with people that are having various issues that diminishes their enjoyment of the game. Why Giants want that to be the experience of playing their game is beyond me but since they don't fix long standing issues it appears to me that they are fine with it.

I won't speak for anyone else but they are going to lose this customer if they don't step up their quality control.
“I'm not going out of my way looking for devils; but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

it's this kind of attitude that people should remember when spending their future dollars on upcoming farming game purchases...as possibly before the next iteration of this game... there should be more than one horse in the stable...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »