Can't load manure at cattle barn

mrnascar

Can't load manure at cattle barn

Post by mrnascar »

I have about 20.000 of solid manure showing on the PDA (animals page), but there is nothing showing up in the solid manure heap area on the map (Goldcrest), and I cannot access it with a loader. What am I doing wrong? (I looked at the map.i3d in GE, and saw no manure plane or shovel trigger associated with the area where the heap is supposed to be, so i'm really puzzled) any guidance much appreciated!
BigC92

Re: Can't load manure at cattle barn

Post by BigC92 »

I dont quite understand what your problem is.
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Cows or pigs?
mrnascar

Post by mrnascar »

My problem is with the cows - The PDA shows I have 20k of manure I could use for fertilizing, but I cannot find where to pick it up with a frontloader shovel to transfer it to transfer it to a manure spreader. There is no sign of a manure plane in the manure loading area by the cowbarn in game from which I could pull material with a shovel. I looked at the map in GE, and there is no sign of a plane or trigger in that area, so I'm flummoxed...
JakeFromStateFarm

Post by JakeFromStateFarm »

Where exactly do you think it should show up?

manure should appear by field 28
You do what God has called you to do. You show up. You put one foot in front of another. You get on the rig and you go out and you do the job which is a mystery. And a surprise. You have no idea when you get on that rig. No matter how big the call. No matter how small. You have no idea what God is calling you to. But he needs you. He needs me. He needs all of us.

Fr. Mychal Judge FDNY 9/10/01
mrnascar

Post by mrnascar »

Thanks - I found it and it works ok on ORIGINAL Goldcrest. (I left out one important detail - i moved the cow husbandry area closer to the main farm.) When I go into the original Goldcrest - it works fine - heap is accessible in the manure pit. In my revised version, there is no sign of manure by field 28 or in the moved pit. I'm still not sure what the mechanism is in the script that causes it to accumulate in the right place, as there is no manure plane or trigger in GE in the pit area, even in the original map when I look at it in the sdk/data files.. it must be in the script somewhere, and that's beyond me... I'd like to fix it on my modded version as cattle and milk are the parts I enjoy most. Ideas anyone? Thoughts much appreciated. I'll take a look at the pig area to see if tere are any clues there as to what it should look like in GE...
JakeFromStateFarm

Post by JakeFromStateFarm »

theres most likely an invisible object where manure appears on original goldcrest which is the plane where it appears
You do what God has called you to do. You show up. You put one foot in front of another. You get on the rig and you go out and you do the job which is a mystery. And a surprise. You have no idea when you get on that rig. No matter how big the call. No matter how small. You have no idea what God is calling you to. But he needs you. He needs me. He needs all of us.

Fr. Mychal Judge FDNY 9/10/01
mrnascar

Post by mrnascar »

Thanks, I did solve the problem - it was the fact that i'd changed the orientstion of the barn, without changing the orirntation of the heap trigger. It'd working now,