Fendt Favorit - Console

MNTopCat

Fendt Favorit - Console

Post by MNTopCat »

I noticed that in live mod thread there are two versions of the Fendt Favorit. One for PC and one for Console. I assume that means that all the cool features like IC, interior lights, etc won't be on the console version. Can someone please confirm which features listed in the description are available for the console version of this tractor.

Thank you.
PrincessJessi84

Re: Fendt Favorit - Console

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

have u downloaded it? I could dig out and hook the xbox up and compare it but that seems like a lot of work when someone probably already has it downloaded.. I can check if all listed features r present for pc as I just purchased it for my farm.. but if someone has the console version we can do a side by side comparison
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Kyle22H

Post by Kyle22H »

Properties:
- color variant (body) - CONSOLE/PC
- color variant (rim) - CONSOLE/PC
- tire custom - CONSOLE/PC
- front attacher configuration - CONSOLE/PC
- front loader support - CONSOLE/PC
- design custom - black or chrome - CONSOLE/PC
- design custom - forest frame - CONSOLE/PC
- interier indicators (turn light, highbeam lights, fuel..) - PC
- work lights - CONSOLE/PC
- interactive control (door, rear, front and top windows, steering wheel..) - PC
- all engine (816, 818, 822, 824) - CONSOLE/PC
- reverse driving - out cam rotate 180° - CONSOLE/PC
- dynamic hose support - PC
- wipers anim - PC

I think that's it, if I am mistaken someone please correct me.
Playing on Xbox One and PC (Not cool enough to play both at the same time though) Fendt everything
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:have u downloaded it? I could dig out and hook the xbox up and compare it but that seems like a lot of work when someone probably already has it downloaded.. I can check if all listed features r present for pc as I just purchased it for my farm.. but if someone has the console version we can do a side by side comparison
Ahh don't worry about that, I can do it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
novass

Post by novass »

Thank you Kyle..thank you check it out.one question..do you know or remember how many slots it uses for consoles?..take cate and thank you...Chris
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Wait... Can consoles not have the interior lights for turn signals and stuff? I planned on putting that in my truck for y'all but if it's not possible I won't
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Smith Modding wrote:Wait... Can consoles not have the interior lights for turn signals and stuff? I planned on putting that in my truck for y'all but if it's not possible I won't
You probably know more than I do, but might that be taxing for the hardware? Kinda like beacons and 4-way blinkers.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

idk about the blinker lights on the dash.. they blink so it may be the kind of thing giants wouldn't allow just to keep things running smooth on consoles.. I wouldn't think so as long as there were no reflections of any kind from the blinkers but what do I know.. but I cant see how gauge lights or dome lights would be any more taxing than headlights or any of the other lights already available.. in fact I would imagine it would be less taxing than most of those as the area of effect for the lighting would be limited to inside the vehicle so it wouldn't have to process lighting on a large scale or on moving ground or anything.. dash lights would have no area of effect and the dome light would be stationary in relation to the truck which is where its entire area of effect is.. maybe giants could weigh in here.. sure would be nice to know for sure one way or the other
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
MNTopCat

Post by MNTopCat »

Thanks again for the list of features.

I downloaded the tractor (console) and it's still a great tractor. I did notice that it rocks back and forth quite a bit. Anyone else notice that?

I think the MF pack from BSM (console) has interior blinking indicators, but I'm not sure and it will be a while before I'm able to get home and check.
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

The thing ive noticed that the massey 600 series from BSM does have dashlights, when you turn off the engine the fuel light comes on, but as to why the Fendt Favorit doesn't is totally beyond my understanding of mod making, credit to SMETY though its a brilliant addition to the game, shame about the animated wiper though possibly a scripting issue?
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
Christopher73

Post by Christopher73 »

MNTopCat wrote: I did notice that it rocks back and forth quite a bit. Anyone else notice that?
I was playing with it last night. It's not just the tractor that is bouncy but the camera in outside view is too.
Playing on PS4
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

What are the work lights?The high beams?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Guil

Post by Guil »

Work lights are generally the ones lighting up the working area but that could be anywhere on a tractor I suppose.

This for example is my worklights. They don't look very bright but in the dark they really light the place in the dark.

I have no idea why the picture keeps rotating. I've tried rotating it before uploading but then it just goes the other way lol.

Edit don_apple: Combined multiple posts into one. No need to start a new post for each sentence, please use the edit function (the little icon with the pencil at the top right of every post) to edit existing posts.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

To see, on the map of Lossberg at the doors of the store when you open it a yellow headlamp light and note that if it is effectively reflected light on the walls and floors this is possible in the console version, well my Question or doubt is because in pc tractors their lights or codes on the roof are reflected when passing is illuminated trees walls walls all with yellow lights and ant has the option to remove that effect, well the question is why it is not Possible this option in console if in the map lossberg well that happens that somebody could desirme for that reason we were limited to that the giants I like that is more realism other games well that if can this effect good is everything excuse my question did not know where Put it
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Guil got corrected by a moderator... Tsk tsk guil you should know better
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10