Favorite map?

lefe1

Re: Favorite map?

Post by lefe1 »

The Old Stream Farm
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Any of stevies maps. Currently a version of snettertons i edited for using the big bud pack. Also i forget who made it but Farmtown is a good under rated map
PsychoFarmer

Post by PsychoFarmer »

redglasses wrote:
PsychoFarmer wrote:Lossberg and Sosnovka
I really wish I played sosnovka more, it seems like a good map for big bud :biggrin2:

I'm not a fan of the Big Bud DLC .... I like Sosnovka as I can make it my own mod map, now that we have farmhouse and silo makes it even more fun. :biggrin2:
Console: PS4 FS19 Felsbrunn ... UK
sundownchevy

Post by sundownchevy »

There are many maps to choose from, not sure If I have a favorite. Also, depends on what the user likes. Some like tight farms with lots of small fields while others like huge farms and very large fields. Then you have some that do not care for the AG part of it at all and chooses a forestry map. I personally have tried many maps, different size variations and currently, my go to is a toss up between Upper Mississippi River Valley which is still in beta and waiting on Pleasant Valley V3 which is a Goldcrest edit but on 4x scale.
nelsonrm

Post by nelsonrm »

"Pine Cove Farm" by Stevie but I am playing "Plains and Simple" by Stevie this week. It is a new release and I am liking the idea it encompasses.
A single light dispels darkness
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Lawfolds atm. It's excellent.
Looking for another to do a different project on though.
Considering Old Streams.
Money can't buy happiness. It can however buy a Tractor... which is pretty much the same thing.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchins
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

The maps of Stevie are really nice. Unfortunately there is one "no go" for me. It`s the auto sell triggers at each production. I really don`t like that.
I want to produce the goods and sell them when I like and when the price is good.
Therefor I switched to Maverick Farm at the moment. Great 4x map with a lot`s of productions
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

Glad to see Lawfolds is getting some love among console players. It's my favorite map as well. I've tried others, but they never stuck. Lawfolds keeps me coming back. Big fields a plenty, I think it's as close as console players can get to a 4x map. I hope that the creator (Stussy if memory serves) will make more maps like it in the future. Only thing I'd ask is to have something with wider roads so Big Bud equipment would be doable.
Playing on PS4
Guil

Post by Guil »

I played lawfolds for a long time and deleted it but I have since started it again on hard.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I like Lawfolds, the only bad thing is drivin the 850 around makes me wanna shoot myself
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

FordFarmer97 wrote:I like Lawfolds, the only bad thing is drivin the 850 around makes me wanna shoot myself
The Tatra Terrno is a little bit easier. ;-)
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

FordFarmer97 wrote:I like Lawfolds, the only bad thing is drivin the 850 around makes me wanna shoot myself
sounds like something my friends would say, but ya the fields are made for large equipment but the roads for small :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Magnarex

Post by Magnarex »

PsychoFarmer wrote:I like Sosnovka as I can make it my own mod map, now that we have farmhouse and silo makes it even more fun. :biggrin2:
With the addition of that silo mod I just started doing this myself. Instead of starting over on a map again with the same starting farm/equipment I scout the map for a different spot. I sell all the starting equipment and use the money cheat to buy a new starting field and some modest, mid sized equipment, place the silo and seed/fertilizer bins then get rid of the money cheat and start from there. It really adds some life back into the game.
“I'm not going out of my way looking for devils; but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”
Kristaok

Post by Kristaok »

I like Sosnovka NOT V2 & Silvercrest Valley. I really prefer big fields and roads, I'm not the best at driving with the keyboard, my hubby said he's getting me the steering wheel.
"To everything there is a Season
and a time to every purpose under Heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

Right I would have to say. Genesee Acres from JS modding. It's season's ready and has several farm yards to pick from. The pigs and sheep are at a small tight farm with small fields like the farms of east TN. That part of the map is similar to the British maps but with American style buildings. The other side of the maps is a more open and the use of larger equiment is an option this remimds me of west TN where I'm from. It's not a dull boring flat map with giants buildings scattered around like a lot of the American style maps. I like the more American animal facilities and grain handling systems. I've been playing on the beta version which is has a few small problems but nothing game breaking for me IE. An update should be released pretty soon.